what do you mean?what do you wanna kno
unknown

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2008
just what's going on with her? any secrets?? stuff people should know
blueeyedbeauty

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2008
well if its the same alley davis im thinkin of shes doing fine. she will b back home in december. and she is behaving herself. she isnt doing anything out of the ordinary...shes a pretty cool chick if you ask me i kno her very well. right now she only gets to come home on the weekends... if your wantin dirt on her then thats not what your gonna get from me. i kno a bunch of info about her but im not going to expose any of it...everybody makes mistakes...the past is the past...and we all forgive and forget....and as for topix...its totally lame how ppl bash eachother and try and run eachothers name into the ground....grow up a little and stop worrying about peoples private lives.... if they wanted you to know they would tell you...
unknown

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2008
k, we're not talking about the same girl
meagan

AOL

#6 Nov 25, 2008
she is gay she is!
bah

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 25, 2008
is she the girl that goes to LCHS?? a sophmore i think or a freshman?? kinda chubby?
blueeyedbeauty

Danville, KY

#8 Nov 25, 2008
yeah the girl im talkin bout goes to Lincoln co. well for right now anyways
ewwwwwwwwwwww

Anderson, SC

#9 Nov 26, 2008
shes fat! && needs to get bigger clothes!
pleased

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2008
shes stupid, she thinks shes all big and bad, but when the time comes for sh!t to pop off, shes M.I.A (missing in action- for all you slow people), and then when you see her out- she cant do nothing but stare like shes about to jump my bones - HAHA - anyways, thats all =)

to make a long story short- shes nasty!
SoWeT

Anderson, SC

#11 Nov 26, 2008
Oh no ol' girl say she sold drugs she hard, thts why she be on probation.She know er drug eva hahaah Not GET On TrAck guhhh you FAKE. N yehh i agree she need bigger clothes.
pleased

United States

#12 Nov 26, 2008
only cause she hang out in 'mercer county' thats why she THINKS shes hard.
ummm

Danville, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2009
anyone know where shes at now?
please stop

London, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2009
PLEASE STOP THIS DO YOU ALL HAVE NO FEELING FOR OTHERS?I AM ASSUMING YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL STILL AND THAT IS NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR ON HERE.
PLEASE STOP WITH THE HATRED IT WILL GET YOPU ONE PLACE ONLY.
Da Slong Is long

London, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2009
She's OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney Bowen 6 hr Bam 21
Sherri Berry 23 hr Tracy 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633
what was Peggy Richeys ,verdict or sentence? (May '16) Sun Homer 8
Paws Place and Sign Complaints Sun Homer 10
Beautiful woman in white house Sun Homer 16
Sarah Taylor Sat HornyDrunkRetard 2

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages