Deco Art, Chemicals and Cancer in emp...

Deco Art, Chemicals and Cancer in employees

Posted in the Stanford Forum

David

Danville, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
If you have worked at Deco Art and have or had cancer then you need to contact the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

“wow wow”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 16, 2012
My spouse works there what exactly is happening what type of chemicals and what type of cancer? That is the first I have heard about anything like that?
Lindsey

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 16, 2012
How can OSHA determine if the cancer came from the chemicals or from the cigarettes that most of them smoke?
Former employee

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Don't know what they are using now but, the chemicals were worse before they sold off the Ceramichrome division. Lead and Silica were big in the mold and glazes depts.
Former employee 2

London, KY

#5 Aug 1, 2012
I do know there are a lot of cases of cancer and there has been one death this year. Mold in the office is awful too.
former employee 2

London, KY

#13 Sep 20, 2012
2 deaths of former employees now
not only one

Somerset, KY

#14 Sep 21, 2012
Yes they have problems and the Brake Parts bunch does too. It's funny how companies in this area are able to keep all the dangerous stats hidden.

Exactly

Winchester, KY

#15 Sep 21, 2012
Guess the old saying, "Money Talks" plays a big part in hiding things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The angels are totally in town 1 hr IM YOUR DADDY 30
Constable Mitchell 2 hr track man 35
shirley martin 2 hr neighbor 6
Election 2016 3 hr USA has changed 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fist full o dollars 625
Country Boy Cadillac Mon Dialed N 1
Ground Beef smelling like cow poop??? (Jun '12) May 29 Medina Mom 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages