eashitanddie

Danville, KY

#1 Apr 17, 2010
So what does every one think about Dale and Brandy smoking crack, using all thier money to buy pills, selling all thier food stamps for thier pills and crack habits and not taking care of thier kids. They are the sorriest pieces of shit in Stanford, they live off his 90 year old grandmother and mother and won't pay any bills. Brandy can't keep her legs closed and is out fucking everything in town while Dale's dumbass just sits on his ass hitting that pipe and snorting that next pill. Then they want to go around acting like they some kind of saints spreading rumors and lies about hard working honest people just to keep the heat off them, well it's high time that everyone knows the actual trueth about Dale and Brandy Smith!!!!
farealz

Danville, KY

#2 Apr 18, 2010
All I can say is at least Brandy does have a job. Dale on the other hand, wouldn't work anywhere for over a month. All the've ever done is live and mooch of of relatives. When will people stop supporting them and let them learn about life the hard way? They both need to grow up for their children's sake.
Isnt It A Shame

Danville, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2010
We have known this couple for years and have watched them just keep heading down the wrong path to the point that we were ashamed to associate with them any longer. Thier children are the ones that suffer because of thier drug habits and what is really sad is the way they just keep living off thier family members, and never taking life seriously. Brandy has even gone so far as to steal off of other family members and her friends, they both need rehab really bad. Maybe some of thier other family will see this and get them the help they really need before thier drugs causes them to end up in jail or worse loose thier children. This Family needs to be in all our prayers.
family member

Prestonsburg, KY

#5 Apr 23, 2010
to who started this rummer stop it be before i find you because slander is a crime i will sue i have this web site to thank for spredding this visih lie so pull this off your site or you go down town also'''
whatever

Winchester, KY

#6 Apr 23, 2010
you cant sue for telling the truth and you cant even find out who did it dumbass, but the truth hurts dont it
Well LOL

Danville, KY

#7 Apr 23, 2010
From what I have read and from what I know personally about this bunch, I guess the TRUTH does hurt and I guess it also hurts for all your "dirt" to be put out there for the world to see, so the only way to fix this is to straighten up, live right, stop doing drugs, take care of your kids, stand on your on two feet god gave you instead of everyone else's and you wouldn't have any dirt to spread!!! Stay far away from them or they will try to drag you down too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
misty-montgomery johnson 34 min Run run run 4
Brian Ray cox 51 min Curious Car 3
smiths 3 hr Crazy 2
Fort Logan Hospital Birthing Center 6 hr dino 1
goat loose in stanford Thu Old man 2
News 20 students taken to hospital after Lincoln Cou... (May '14) Apr 13 Edward 11
Hillary for Pres! Apr 13 CDF131 2
More from around the web

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]