What happens to relationships
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
US mirrors France

Somerset, KY

#25 Sep 13, 2012
Going Krazy wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry for the hurt you are going through . Being pushed away by the one that you would give your life for is a really hard thing to deal with . But like me , you need to remember that you are better than that and dont deserve to be treated this way.
Your right. no one deserves to be cheated or lied to. If you feel it's happening again then you've lost trust. Maybe you should be the one to walk away this time even if nothing is going on. You are feeling this way for a reason (it's a symptom of a sick relationship). Pushing away will give you a chance to see what happens, plus it will make you stronger in your partners eyes as well. If your partner cheated before and you dealt with it, and it's never been discussed - they may think its okay to do again. Be strong and do yourself a favor. You may be surprised what you find out (good or bad) by backing out - just set back watch and wait a while. If your being cheated on-you will be the one (smarter one) that was able to walk!!!!
idk

Waynesburg, KY

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Going Krazy wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry for the hurt you are going through . Being pushed away by the one that you would give your life for is a really hard thing to deal with . But like me , you need to remember that you are better than that and dont deserve to be treated this way.
Relationships change because the people change, you can't expect to treat someone bad and then expect them to be all lovey dovey with you when you want to be intimate. Foreplay is an on going thing 24/7 actions speak louder than words. Don't just expect it talk the talk and walk the walk. Treat your partner with respect and consideration it's the little things that mean so much!!
Going Krazy

Winchester, KY

#27 Sep 18, 2012
Not going to be easy but its time to go. The pushing away is bad enough. Words can cut really deep. I have tried to be everything you want me to be.I dont know what that is anymore. I want so badly to make you happy but you just push we away and i cant take the hurt anylonger. Im sure you will be glad when im out of your way. Just please if you dont want me here then dont ask me to stay !
Depends

United States

#29 Sep 29, 2012
Advising this situation is a bit difficult. Are you all married and are there children involved? If the answer is yes to either one or both of those questions I would strongly recommend marriage/family counseling. If no, I would suggest that you try really listening to your partner. You may have talked to them, but you may not honestly be listening to their wants and needs. If they had explained their side and you didn't listen then they may have given up. When one constantly feels like their talking to a brick wall they Tend to close off. Sometimes you just have to remember and do what you did to get that person in the beginning. Wishing you the best of luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stanford Music Thread (May '12) 5 hr Musikologist 27
lisa Snow (Feb '16) 6 hr Bricklayer 13
New wet dry vote for Stanford or Lincoln co? 10 hr Lol 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr Rattlesnake Pete 959
Sthanie Taylor Tinsley Tue Saw it All 1
drug dealer Mon FBeye 16
Mosque Coming To Mainstreet Mon Dead kyians walking 16

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages