First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Furious

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 1, 2010
Who knows this little punk-ass,wannabe thief? Dont trust him,he will rob you blind.He just got outta jail but evidentally wasnt there long enough to learn that people who do shit like he does end up with their ass beat and gotta look over their shoulder every day of their life. Its a shame cause,sumwhere deep down,he may have sumthing decent about him but it sure doesnt show when you are rippin people off that work hard for a living to get what they have,not lie,cheat n steal for it. Its called a "JOB",dont believe he knows that word. So,this is for you Josh,get up off your sorry ass and get a job like a REAL man,try livin sumwhere besides with your mother and try livin off yourself instead of other peoples hard earned money.In other words,GET A LIFE..
haha

Danville, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2010
all i kno is he posed to got a broom shoved up his ass in jail
MAYBE

Irvine, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2010
haha wrote:
all i kno is he posed to got a broom shoved up his ass in jail
He might just get another one shoved up it if he dont quit rippin people off!!!
hello

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 16, 2010
Hey that wasn't him. I know Josh Morgan very good. And you people don't know what you are talking about. You people need to grow up and get a life. Josh is a very good man. You don't know him, so there's no reason for you to be talking. Clean your own yard up before trying to clean someone eles up.
Brandy Tillett

Danville, KY

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Josh Morgan is not a bad person,,
&& neither is Arlus Morgan..
How bout you come too there faces and say it..
Bet you all wont do that..
Yea Josh && Arlus are alot of stuff but bet you all wont say it to there face.
Obviously your scared so instead of
sitting here on topix go find Josh and tell him to his face!!!!!
tasking

Danville, KY

#7 Dec 3, 2010
Brandy Tillett wrote:
they both are still strung out doppers that will steal anything to get high so ho go home
helper

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 4, 2010
Brandy Tillett wrote:
They are not bad people at all, that's why you can find them both down at lincoln co.jail. that's where they keep all the "good guys" at.
Hello

Winchester, KY

#9 Dec 7, 2010
Brandy if you would quit keeping that sort of company and clean yourself up, you would know what good people are.
Call It How i see it

Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2010
Hello wrote:
Brandy if you would quit keeping that sort of company and clean yourself up, you would know what good people are.
Agreed.
effin funny

Danville, KY

#11 Dec 15, 2010
and we dont have lifes and set on her and talk bout people because.......? people make mistakes but people like yall downing all the time will never help a person clean up, the more hate they get the more $hit they r going to keep doing. Nick and Josh was in the same boat Nick got his ass cleaned up for the most part. I cant believe how low life and immature some of yall are too get on her anonymous and threat people. stop being punk ass little bitches and say this shit to there faces!!!!!!
u dummy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 18, 2010
Furious wrote:
Who knows this little punk-ass,wannabe thief? Dont trust him,he will rob you blind.He just got outta jail but evidentally wasnt there long enough to learn that people who do shit like he does end up with their ass beat and gotta look over their shoulder every day of their life. Its a shame cause,sumwhere deep down,he may have sumthing decent about him but it sure doesnt show when you are rippin people off that work hard for a living to get what they have,not lie,cheat n steal for it. Its called a "JOB",dont believe he knows that word. So,this is for you Josh,get up off your sorry ass and get a job like a REAL man,try livin sumwhere besides with your mother and try livin off yourself instead of other peoples hard earned money.In other words,GET A LIFE..
Well if you weren't giving him money to buy your drugs ,he probably wouldn't have the chance to rip you off so quit crying you drug addict!
Want To Know

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2011
Where is Josh now?
fact

Macon, GA

#15 Aug 9, 2011
the broom was arlis not josh
Want to know

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2011
Where is Josh now? does anybody know?
bald pimp

Waynesburg, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2011
there both at LCRJ
gone gone gone

Richmond, KY

#18 Aug 17, 2011
Are you sure Josh is locked up? know he moved to mercer county, probably trying to hide out...
Prayers

Mount Morris, MI

#19 Aug 17, 2011
Josh and Arlus both are in LCRJ.. You can go to lincolnjail.com to see their info.
Mercer County

Richmond, KY

#20 Aug 23, 2011
Yea just checked and Josh is in LCRJ... my neighborhhod is a lil safer now for a minute. He needs to get the help he needs get off the dope and wuit f---ing stealing from folks. probably could be a decent guy
you like to know

Somerset, KY

#21 Oct 21, 2011
they r bad to rob and burn you out is the only thing. thats the only reason people dont face them cause when you sleep or leave ur house they will rob or burn it.
Concerned Citizen

Nerinx, KY

#22 Oct 25, 2011
How The Hell did Josh Morgan get outta JAIL???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brat kids 11 min Anon 2
Is there a rehab center in Kings Mt? 8 hr shnoop 6
Debbie Henry 16 hr THE UNIT 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr Groot 757
who was the best football player in lincoln cou... (Feb '09) 17 hr Sports mom 24
BlueBird OutDoor Dining Area AKA The Sidewalk 20 hr wrong 17
Can I automatically get my full license when I ... (Jul '11) 21 hr Looking for an an... 65

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages