Lincoln08

West Columbia, SC

#449 Mar 10, 2010
-young and aspiring wrote:
class of 2008.
may 8th, 2006. jerad burton. he wasn't even 17. if you'd known him, it would've hurt you, too.
Everyone loved Jerad! I miss him... he could always make someone laugh.
80sgrad

Richmond, KY

#450 Mar 10, 2010
About Bobby Jo wrote:
Bobby Jo Hafley didn't pass away. I saw her a couple of weeks ago.
Where'd you see her at? I haven't seen her in years. How was she doing?
we know

United States

#451 Mar 10, 2010
Curious wrote:
Keith McElroy Melva Owens Jason Richards Michael Peyton
i went to stanford elem. with girl name melva owens in the early 80s. i was in keiths room when he died.tevin his bro was 2 years ahead of us.was melva owens the one i know please let me know if you can?
we know

United States

#452 Mar 10, 2010
Missed Dearly wrote:
Melva Jean Owens class of 1990 along with her mother died in car wreck in Feb. 1994. Both were the sweetest people you could ever know. Melva and I went through elementary and high school together. May they rest in peace.
if u went to school with melva than we went together please tell me a little more if you know.she was so sweet. she talked so soft.dang its very sad..
About Bobby Jo

Alexandria, KY

#453 Mar 11, 2010
80sgrad wrote:
<quoted text> Where'd you see her at? I haven't seen her in years. How was she doing?
It was at a funeral and she seemed to be doing good. I didn't get to ask her too much, so I'm not sure where she's living.
familyfriend

Rochelle, IL

#454 Mar 11, 2010
As you have heard by now, a kindergartener at Hust. lost her life on Wed. her name was Ryllie Z'Anne Vonlinger. My daughter also was going with a boy by the name of Barry Marlow that died 4 years ago when he was hit by a car while he was riding a bike in McKinney.
Amanda Dixon Griffin

United States

#455 Mar 11, 2010
Does anyone know a man named Carroll Ray Reid he lived in Kasey Co. and hualed gates ? He passed away when I was ten years old it was in 1990 and he was a good father and a great dad to me .
missing

London, KY

#456 Mar 11, 2010
Josh Vanhook,Trace Vanhook and Eddie Vanhook. Missing loved ones.
blastfromthepast

Richmond, KY

#457 Mar 13, 2010
obm wrote:
tonia snow,travis allen,jerry watson,sonya coss,all from waynesburg area.all where great friends.
Did jerry go to lincoln co school either late 80's or 90-91???
missin ash

Winchester, KY

#458 Mar 15, 2010
Ashley Dawn Smith , i miss her so much.. very sweet girl!
Tom

Lexington, KY

#459 Mar 15, 2010
I remember several that died, not sure if they have been mentioned but Cindy Long 1982, Peggy Dunson 1985, Terry Harness 1988, Mona COrnett 1982, Keith Mcelroy 1987, Teia Taylor 1988,
old friend

United States

#460 Mar 17, 2010
kelly smock class of 84

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#461 Apr 7, 2010
Cindy and Mona died in an auto accident at the bowling alley in Danville in 1981. The only reason I am sure about the year is because I was pregnant with my daughter and my ex-husband and I were coming through there on our way home and saw the aftermath of the wreck.
Gone way to soon

Lexington, KY

#462 Apr 21, 2010
friend of his wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing jehovah Witnesses do believe in Jesus, so I dont think you should talk about something you know nothing of and just asume!!!!
It sickens me that some people think certian things about a religion when they do not know the facts!!!
We MISS Seth more than words can say!!! So think before you asume please!!!!!!!!
yes, Seth Elkins was a great person, I went to school with him from headstart until we graduated in 2001. Just because he was a different religion than you doesn't give you the right to say anything negative about him.

RIP Seth Elkins, Timmy Peyton, Bradley Counts, Michael Phelps, Donna Sibley, Peewee Peyton
renee roberts

London, KY

#463 Apr 23, 2010
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I think Mark Taylor is from McKinney originally. Would be about 43 if he were still living. Has a sister name Donna, brother Randall. There are more but can't remember.
yes mark was from around mckinney,along with his huge family, brothers bo, mick, clark, donnie, randall, and sisters donna and karen, his mom martha, and his dad donald, along with everyone else who was near and dear to him. he loved everyone, and he loved god. you couldnt have had a better friend then he was, i miss him so very much, and i know he loved me. also he has a son justin who was everything in the world to him. mark, you may be outta sight but u sure are not forgotten. love you my dear friend oh well if anyone thinks this is to long i could write a book on mark, thats how much i cared about him....later
renee roberts

London, KY

#464 Apr 28, 2010
lil jim, tammy brier, ronald (bo)taylor, mark taylor, from mckinney elementary the ones i knew from back then, peggy dunson, tanya payne, tia taylor, mitchell martin, donald pittman, to many to name rest in peace
M Griffin

Lexington, KY

#465 May 12, 2010
Class mate wrote:
Yes Jeff Wall, Mona Cornnette,Cindy Long, Vina Foley, Charles (Cotton) Griffin, he died when we were fifteen, Curtis Coleman from McKinney and Highland, his brother Gerald Coleman.
Charles (Cotton) Grifin was my uncle. I looked up to him as a big brother. I miss him too!!
Melissa

Waneta, KY

#466 May 12, 2010
white power wrote:
scott jones
I miss scott !!!! We went to the prom together. Guess you could say he was my first love. R.I.P. Bro.
Hotrods Sis

Waneta, KY

#467 May 12, 2010
old friend wrote:
what happened to hotrod johnny griffen,brian berry ,and jr cummins
Hotrod was killed in a car accident in 2001. Brian was killed in an accident also, not sure when. I think JR had cancer, not sure.
step sis

Louisa, KY

#468 May 12, 2010
thanks for remembering scott jones, we still miss him so much. he died on Jan 1 1996. r.i.p little bro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael garwood (Feb '09) 1 hr peaches 3
what do you think pf becky miller? Thu kyky 1
Patty Hancock (Mar '09) Thu tater 3
Michael Daniel Brandy Or Scalett Garwood (Feb '09) Thu mdg 4
Steven Floyd (Mar '09) Thu butt plug 14
Best Attorney Thu butt plug 3
Stephanie Elliott Thu butt plug 3
Stanford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web