bright blue light in sky

Posted in the Stanford Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hiyo

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2011
The power went out and a bright blue light filled the entire sky last night at around 9:35
The radio at mcdonalds was saying something fell from the sky and caused the black out.

Did any one get pic's or video or heard the same thing?
and where did it hit?
sounds like a meteor blue green in color.
idk
disappear

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2011
hiyo wrote:
The power went out and a bright blue light filled the entire sky last night at around 9:35
The radio at mcdonalds was saying something fell from the sky and caused the black out.
Did any one get pic's or video or heard the same thing?
and where did it hit?
sounds like a meteor blue green in color.
idk
The power went out tonight also.
hiyo

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2011
i meant 8:35 pm lol

but yeah a big blue light filled the sky and the power went out.
knows

Sheridan, AR

#4 Feb 7, 2011
yall from ats ? i see the black birds too. but refuse to make a id and refuse to post.
knows

Sheridan, AR

#5 Feb 7, 2011
btw the depot is a place for experiments .ts
im watching you

Sittingbourne, UK

#6 Feb 7, 2011
Kindly like to remind you GLP is back up, the Doomsters there don't research like us on ATS! you might get a few brownie points there.
mike

Tucson, AZ

#7 Feb 7, 2011
get a life
Diane

Danville, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2011
Fear fer your lives!
EnSedS

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 8, 2011
a ufo crash landed in stanford ky , as of 9pm eastern time, by the time the military had arrived the driver was out and awake. while talking to the person we noticed a high level of alcohol coming from him , the person refused sobriety, soon was arrested and taken to area 51. the person will be charged with FUI , AND possession of playdoh.
pinky

Waneta, KY

#10 Feb 8, 2011
for real man I saw something quite sometime ago that looked like pretty blinkin lights all twirlin and everything then I heard a voice sayin can I see your license and registration please.Seems as though I was following them around and didn't know it.When I tried to explain to the nice man what was going on he continued to write the citation and told me I would have to go to court about this(in my pursuit I had knocked down a couple or three things).Well anyway I went to court and they didn't want to hear it either.Oh well.
a round

Georgetown, KY

#11 Feb 8, 2011
standford people are really lunny
buzbot

UK

#12 Feb 8, 2011
There have been reports of many cats and dogs going missing in the Stanford, KY area and of unusual sounds in the woods around that place. Now this.

The place is an underground ufo base.
EnSedS

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 8, 2011
no there actually up in the mountains spittin skoal down at people, wearing there big blue coveralls. to be honest KY is the inbred state.. i can see how they get ufo activity there lol
im watching you

Sittingbourne, UK

#14 Feb 8, 2011
Has anyone got any info? or is this Fake?
Seriously

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Feb 8, 2011
Why before doing a serious investigation the people always beging to do stupid jokes?? Inmature people. Has anyone got it on video or camera? May be a cctv?
SdeSnE

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2011
People in glass houses there Tennessee...
Charlieb

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2011
im watching you wrote:
Has anyone got any info? or is this Fake?
..In 1976, near Stanford, Kentucky, three women were reportedly abducted by UFO's. True story...google it.
HoldOnThere

Versailles, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2011
EnSedS wrote:
no there actually up in the mountains spittin skoal down at people, wearing there big blue coveralls. to be honest KY is the inbred state.. i can see how they get ufo activity there lol
You shouldn't generalize a state by only a few people who live in it. There some good and kind people who live in Kentucky and your post was not only completely stereo typical but incredibly insulting.
pinky

Lexington, KY

#19 Feb 8, 2011
its the aliens.theyre gettin ahold of the same people!!!!!!!!!!darn that E.T.!
Morons

Crab Orchard, KY

#20 Feb 8, 2011
If you are just being dumb, congratulations on your idiocy. If you really wonder what happens when you see a blue light and the power goes out...when a transformer on an electric line blows, the light that results can sometimes appear blue or white. If the resulting explosion is powerful enough, the transformer can actually fall from the pole. When a transformer blows, the power goes out. There you go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabel Francis (Jan '09) 1 hr Johnj332 46
Stolen motorcycles and ATVs Sun George 1
Is Mikey Coffman Chelsie Coffman's bro? (Oct '11) Sat Stacy 3
Hillary for Pres! Apr 25 kkk 6
paganisum (Oct '11) Apr 24 hoskinmage 19
Golf carts Apr 23 THE UNIT 13
Fort Logan Hospital Birthing Center Apr 19 two cents 2
More from around the web

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE