JAMES GREENWOOD Explosion Victim

JAMES GREENWOOD Explosion Victim

Posted in the Stanford Forum

old friend

Powder Springs, GA

#1 Jan 16, 2010
please help james greenwood. james is the man that got burned in the stanford explosion.his family is in dire need of finacial help as be in the hospital for a very long time. if you would like to make a donation you can do so at fnb bank or first national southern bank under [TAMMY LAMB EXPLOSION FUND ] thanks and may GOD bless you all.

Since: Oct 09

AOL

#2 Jan 17, 2010
old friend wrote:
please help james greenwood. james is the man that got burned in the stanford explosion.his family is in dire need of finacial help as be in the hospital for a very long time. if you would like to make a donation you can do so at fnb bank or first national southern bank under [TAMMY LAMB EXPLOSION FUND ] thanks and may GOD bless you all.
Why not ask the Tv stations and other media to help this family out. They mention the victims of homes fires, even when no one is burned or has breathing issues connected to the fires.
I hope this gentleman and his family soon recovers and can move on withtheir life. I know the loss of his friend and employer will always haunt him, but we cannot help the dead, only the living ones in need.
I hope Mr. Greenwood and Louise both soon recover.
concerned

Cynthiana, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2010
I am wondering how he is doing? Is he the same James Frank Greenwood that used to work at the brake factory here in Stanford? I hope he gets well. Yes you could ask all 3 local tv stations to do a story tell everyone wehre they can donate too. I think it is a nice gesture. He is in our prayers
Any Update

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2010
Is there any update on this man? Thoughts and prayers are with him.
heard

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2010
i heard yesterday that he is still in critical condition
Tammys Sister

Ferndale, MI

#6 Jan 25, 2010
Frank is still in critical condition and has undergone two surgeries on his leg. He is having another surgery this week. They have had to sew one of his eyes shut because of infection and not producing any moisture. He has been on the ventilator since the accident happened but they have turned it off and he is now breathing on his own. Also, they were keeping him in a lite coma but now have stopped the medicine for that. He has 40% of burns on his body with his face, hands,and legs being the worst. They are very worried about his leg because it was burned really bad and the explosion blowed a big hole in it. He is improving each day and we thank God so much and for all of everyones prayers. He still has a long road ahead of him and will be in there for a year or more with many more surgeries to face but with God and everyones prayers we know Frank will make it through. Thanks to everyone for all of your prayers and May God Bless each and everyone. Please keep praying for him and keep my sister and her children in your prayers. She and her children have been down a very rough road and still have a long way to go. It's very hard to watch these two little girls cry for their daddy,and Franks two step children are devastated as well. Please keep them all in your prayers. A HUGE Thank You goes to Jim Ed Moser for saving Frank. You are a HERO. Thank You all so much. Your concerns and prayers are GREATLY appreciated.
goodnews

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2010
Please continue to keep us updated. I know our church has been praying for him as well. Its great to hear that he is making some improvement. Its great also that Jim Moser was not scared to help him. It probably saved his life, God had someone there at the right time. Keep us updated PLEASE.
Franks step daughter

Middletown, OH

#8 Jan 25, 2010
hi just wanted to let everyone know he is still in
critical condition he was taken off his ventilator but they had to put him back on it because he is in so much pain he can only stand to be off it for about a hour and thats yet then they have to hook him back up to it even tho he is hooked up to it he is still breatin a little on his own but not enough to do it all by his self with out help i went and seen him today he doesnt look good you can tell he is in a lot of pain and suffin just hope and pray to god he dont give up. but as soon as i find out more ill keep u all updated on him. Thank you everyone thats has help out my mom and thanks to everyone that is praying for him. we appreciated it alot its been a big help to us. oh and by the way yes it is the same james frank greenwood that worked at bpi in stanford.
Continuing Prayers

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Thank you, to the family, for updates. Many that you don't even know are praying for you all.
concerned

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2010
Franks step daughter wrote:
hi just wanted to let everyone know he is still in
critical condition he was taken off his ventilator but they had to put him back on it because he is in so much pain he can only stand to be off it for about a hour and thats yet then they have to hook him back up to it even tho he is hooked up to it he is still breatin a little on his own but not enough to do it all by his self with out help i went and seen him today he doesnt look good you can tell he is in a lot of pain and suffin just hope and pray to god he dont give up. but as soon as i find out more ill keep u all updated on him. Thank you everyone thats has help out my mom and thanks to everyone that is praying for him. we appreciated it alot its been a big help to us. oh and by the way yes it is the same james frank greenwood that worked at bpi in stanford.
I hope he gets better. Is he still at UK? What are the drs saying? We know tho that thru prayer God can work miracles I know our church has been praying for him since it happened and I am sure lots of others are to. Keep us posted.
Agree

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2010
I agree. Please let us know more if you can/feel comfortable so that our church's prayer list/time can be updated. THX.
Hoping

Winchester, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2010
We are praying for him and his family. How is he doing now? I heard that his back was broke and he had a huge hole in his leg and all sorts of stuff. We were concerned and would just like to know. And does anyone know how Mrs. Corman is doing? Thank you.
Franks step daughter

Middletown, OH

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Frank is a wake today he can hold his arm and hand up today which is good he is doing better they think his earing is messed up and yes he still is in uk hospital he will be there for a couple of months if not longer it all depends then he will be moved to a different hospital to recover. mrs.corman is doing good as of what they have told my mom.
Agree

United States

#14 Jan 28, 2010
I know this will be a long road, but from what you wrote it sounds like you are seeing progress in his health. I don't know him/his family but our church and others continue to pray for you all.
Praying

Cynthiana, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2010
Agree wrote:
I know this will be a long road, but from what you wrote it sounds like you are seeing progress in his health. I don't know him/his family but our church and others continue to pray for you all.
Our church has been praying for him too as well as the Corman family. Let him know that people are praying and give him additional hope. Good thing Mr. Moser put all fear aside and ran over there to help him. That took guts and courage. God had to have sent him over there to help. I hope Mr. Greenwood recovers completely. Keep us updated, please! God bless you all.
Any Updates

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2010
Any updates in the past day or so?
Prayers and best wishes to your family.
whats up

Danville, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2010
Is he doing any better now? we all hope so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amy vanhook owens 12 hr ATTACK 1
Stomper toy trucks of the 80's 12 hr Fallguy 19
Any one Know Douglas Underwood? 14 hr ATTACK 2
morgans 18 hr hat trick 8
dolly morgan Jul 23 david 1
Beautiful woman in white house Jul 22 Pen man 1
Will Napier Jul 22 Jane 3

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance