single man looking for a good single ...

single man looking for a good single woman

Posted in the Stanford Forum

silvereagle

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2008
does anyone know a good place to go to find single women? any places that people like to hang out at? any and all ideas i would really appreciate.
pebbles

United States

#2 Oct 8, 2008
go to wal-mart, or white barn in waynesburg the barn is ok place i go cause i am single too
woman

London, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2008
go west 80 in somerset
lady

Brownsville, TN

#4 Oct 8, 2008
How old a woman are you looking for?
silvereagle

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 8, 2008
I go to wal-mart sometimes but anymore its getting hard to be able to tell peoples ages just by looking at them there are so many minors that look older that I just get to where I don't trust my judgment anymore. I also go to the bowling ally in Danville if i don't work the weekend just to sit and looking to see who else maybe there alone.
I'm 25 myself and kind of old fashion so I'm looking for someone that is my age or younger. but yet old enough to know what they are wanting out of life and also likes to have fun too.
silvereagle20022

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2008
i'm not on here very much so if anyone would like to talk to me more often then they can holler at me on yahoo: silvereagle20022 or you can leave me a message on myspace: www.myspace.com/silvereagle20022

“single and looking”

Since: Oct 08

Stanford, Ky

#7 Oct 8, 2008
I'm the same person as silvereagle to those that didn't already figure that out. but now i have a log in on here so my location and everything is correct now.
Tim

Elyria, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2008
try a m m a t c h . n e t
Free dating site

“single and looking”

Stanford, Ky

#9 Oct 9, 2008
Thanks but I've already got an account there and no luck ever found from it. I've tried just about everything on the internet to find and get to know people, this is just another attempt of the same thing.
pebbles

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2008
good luck i am still looking so if u find a good way to meet people than let me know. I not interested though in cheaters users or losers,that is y i am divorced NOW been there don't that.
pebbles

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2008
by the way don't give up. it is just as hard for a woman to find a good man as it is for a guy to find a good woman. i am a woman and it seems like i always get the wrong guy but i am still hopeful or maybe i am just crazy but i like to think i am just hopeful
pebbles

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2008
i am from stanford live in stanford so that is how i know how hard it is
nowonder

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 9, 2008
I checked your myspace profile. ouch, no wonder you're sigle. don't be so nasty looking.
wonder

London, KY

#14 Oct 9, 2008
your profile needs to be update and get them nasty pictures off there
nana

AOL

#15 Oct 9, 2008
Have you tried going to church. Lot's of churches have singles classes.

Since: Apr 08

Clarksville, TN

#16 Oct 9, 2008
nowonder wrote:
I checked your myspace profile. ouch, no wonder you're sigle. don't be so nasty looking.
Wow you are so mean and hateful. I checked out his profile and I think he is nice looking and seems like a sincere young fella. If you are talking about the fun house pics that just shows he has a sense of humor and he doesn't take himself to seriously. People who are ugly on the outside and inside usually do look to try to make others feel bad about themselves. Grow up and be nice for petes sake. Post your picture.
If I knew someone to fix him up with I would because he just seems so nice.
Good luck and prayers in your quest for a nice girl hun.

“single and looking”

Stanford, Ky

#17 Oct 10, 2008
pebbles wrote:
good luck i am still looking so if u find a good way to meet people than let me know. I not interested though in cheaters users or losers,that is y i am divorced NOW been there don't that.
I know what you mean about the cheaters. I am also divorced now because of my ex cheating on me for 2 years before I found out. I've never understood it myself, and probably never will.

“single and looking”

Stanford, Ky

#18 Oct 10, 2008
lyricv wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are so mean and hateful. I checked out his profile and I think he is nice looking and seems like a sincere young fella. If you are talking about the fun house pics that just shows he has a sense of humor and he doesn't take himself to seriously. People who are ugly on the outside and inside usually do look to try to make others feel bad about themselves. Grow up and be nice for petes sake. Post your picture.
If I knew someone to fix him up with I would because he just seems so nice.
Good luck and prayers in your quest for a nice girl hun.
Thanks for standing up for me, but that's what I'm on here for to hear peoples opinions on things. But then again anyone without a since of humor sure don't fall in no where in my book. Life is too short to not have fun and try to get people to laugh. That's one of the things that I like to do is make people laugh.

“single and looking”

Stanford, Ky

#19 Oct 10, 2008
pebbles wrote:
i am from stanford live in stanford so that is how i know how hard it is
if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Goode 1 hr Ottis 4
Britney Nash 16 hr Lol 3
Class ring 16 hr Lol 3
Is adultery ok? Sat Donottrust 131
Ooops May 18 Anonymous 2
lizard May 17 Lancaster 6
Poll Who was the best football coach at LCHS? (Mar '09) May 17 NINETEENEIGHTYTHREE 13

Stanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages