did eric herring get killed in the ca...

did eric herring get killed in the car wreck?

Posted in the Stanford Forum

good freind

United States

#1 Jul 8, 2011
Just wondering I seen the car and top was cut off blood everywhere. If anyone knows just let us know cause he aint in the hospitals. Any help would be good
idk

United States

#2 Jul 8, 2011
I been trying to call him since yesterday morning. He was supposed to come by last night but I can't get a hold of him. Anyone know?
i know him

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
He was a good man even with people bad mouthing him they must not have know he was a good father , would give the shirt off his back do for people even when they was just taking advantage him. RIP Eric you'll be missed & loved by many.
hmmm

London, KY

#4 Aug 5, 2011
what a load , he aint dead and well; i dont see a damn thing on this thread that is true about eric.(I know him) must just be thinking how hard it will be to find another grug dealer who will take foodstamps and hand jobs for pills and pot.All you gotta do to find the nut is find the nastiest drug head woman around and follow her to his door.He has really went to crap since sarah kicked him out.
Hopeing
#5 Oct 2, 2012
Anybody know where hes at now or who he is with if anybody?ive had the biggest crush on him for years and was hopeing to at least talk to him or see him.i tried the number posted but its no good anymore
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2012
check wrote:
i bet all u people put together couldnt make a full set teeth
Thats funny could be true
teammate from school
#8 Oct 17, 2012
i saw him just a few days ago hes alive and well and looked very happy with this hot blonde that used to work at wal mart. He may have went to hell after sarah kicked him out but from the looks of it hes picked himself up and done better than sarah could ever hope to be.seems like shes went to hell without him,she would prolly be much better without that nasty *hore that she got with but i hear erics getting married next month.lucky fu*ker,i asked the wal mart girl out daily for months and got shot down. Im just happy to see that hes straightened up and realized that you cant turn pill whores into housewives and doing well for himself.those of you that feel the need to post stupid comments about looks and so easily downing him on here should look in a mirror and realize that although people make mistakes they can always change for the better and get over it.you are probaly just pissed because your woman was jacking him for pills.i played football with him in school and lost touch years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln Football in despair (Sep '16) 4 hr never any good 12
House on corner of us 27 and clubside dr. 4 hr Wow 5
rest in peace stacy (Sep '09) Sat Billy 9
Wreck Fri Nice lady 1
Wreck on 150 this morning Fri Anon 3
Free Narcan for elected officials Fri Anon 3
I think it's a joke Oct 20 Greg Delk 5

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance