hgyu

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2008
what do u think of the men of mckinney
Going Nameless

Jamestown, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2008
Maybe so, but back in a day, they were some fine looking men....they would always have your back and treated their women with respect!
Sissy

London, KY

#7 Mar 5, 2008
Going Nameless wrote:
Maybe so, but back in a day, they were some fine looking men....they would always have your back and treated their women with respect!
That was back in the day!
Going Nameless

Jamestown, KY

#8 Mar 5, 2008
and I cringe when I think about how long ago..."back in a day" really was!
Big daddy

Atlanta, GA

#23 Apr 10, 2008
A thief is a thief. All the young people out there needs to grow up... Boys need to be Men, And girls need to get off thier backs and learn to say NO !!!!!!!!!
AMEN

United States

#28 Jun 20, 2008
I agree that the parents are responsible for their children. It should be an embarassment for them to have their children acting like that in front of a church, that speaks volumes to some lost person that may be passing by. If you can't stop smoking, take it home or in the car on the way home, not in front of the church. I used to be a smoker and do the same thing, we all did at the church I went to, but looking back, it was wrong. It is not the preacher or the congregation's job to have to babysit the disobedient children. If the families refuse to take responsibility, the preacher/deacon needs to pay a home visit and discuss whether the church will be allowing them to continue with immoral behavior that is bad for the church image. After all, this is God's image we are talking about, not our own selfish desires.
craporchard fanatic

Campbellsville, KY

#29 Sep 14, 2008
Well idk who saw ny body in the parking lot makin out but half the time people that dont even go to that church walk over there during sevices n play ball n n hang out it aint even really people that go to that church as far as i know! but idk?
Mikey

Corbin, KY

#32 Nov 10, 2008
mckinney aint that bad of a place you know you just gotta walk the walk and everyone will respect you if you give respect
anonymous

Lexington, KY

#36 Nov 13, 2008
There is only one man in McKinney that I would have anything to do with. I love him and know he feels the same but we cant be together. There are other good men there. A lot of them have good families. I lived there for 6 years and loved it and miss it.
gossip

Corbin, KY

#40 Dec 17, 2008
WHO CARES
woah

Lexington, KY

#42 Jul 9, 2010
Not what they used to be.
love this place

London, KY

#43 Jul 9, 2010
i love mckinney u dont like it? stay away then, its a nicer place then people think
daddy

Danville, KY

#47 Jul 18, 2010
Mikey wrote:
mckinney aint that bad of a place you know you just gotta walk the walk and everyone will respect you if you give respect
back when my grandparents were alive i spent most of my summer vacation in McKinney. the way things were then was if you werent from McKinney you dont go to McKinney and it was full of good people the same as now.it mostly depends on the persons attitude which determines how you are treated. like you said man give respect to get respect.
Mckinney Girl

Columbia, KY

#52 Jun 23, 2011
RandomFactsGuy wrote:
In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all of the world's nuclear weapons combined.
Man you people don't have mcuh to talk about anymore
when I grew up and run around there it was something
going on all the time guess times have changed. I
know my life has for the better no telling where I
would of ended up if I stayed there. Thank God for
the wonderful man I married and the family we have.
Guess I'm not missing much.
Crystal

Lexington, KY

#64 Sep 8, 2011
anonymous wrote:
There is only one man in McKinney that I would have anything to do with. I love him and know he feels the same but we cant be together. There are other good men there. A lot of them have good families. I lived there for 6 years and loved it and miss it.
why can't you be together?
TRUE

Danville, KY

#68 Dec 28, 2011
What I think is funny, is how you all waste your time gossiping about church and children on topix. you know you shouldnt point fingers, unless your hands are clean.
tojo859

Lexington, KY

#69 Dec 29, 2011
I was from the city before I moved to mckinney and after nine months I changed from being a bad ass to a good.ol country boy mckinney is a great spot to live in lots of nice people especially in southfork and the church is a very great church never seen anyone making out but smoking I agree it is bad but its the people decision so in my opinion mckinney is a great spot to be at

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen motorcycles and ATVs 7 hr George 1
Durhams Grocery Sat ddd 5
Is Mikey Coffman Chelsie Coffman's bro? (Oct '11) Sat Stacy 3
Hillary for Pres! Sat kkk 6
paganisum (Oct '11) Fri hoskinmage 19
Golf carts Apr 23 THE UNIT 13
Fort Logan Hospital Birthing Center Apr 19 two cents 2
More from around the web

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE