Next Last
Get Some

Winchester, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
What you think about her?
Jessica Coers-Jackson

Champaign, IL

#3 Aug 7, 2009
i think she is nice... she was when i knew her... she used to one of my sisters best friends... always a sweet girl
Lol

Jackson, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2009
She's ugly as f*ck.
Jessica Coers-Jackson

Winchester, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2009
what do you know? you prolly aint so hot either
Skanks Or Us

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 17, 2009
Jessica Coers-Jackson wrote:
what do you know? you prolly aint so hot either
& babygirl, I know a whole lot when it comes to her. Lol. Yes honey, I am far better looking thant this pizza face skank.

“Lets Play A Love Game </3”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#9 Aug 17, 2009
I know her. I haven't talked to her in years, but she was always pretty nice.
Skanks Or Us

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 17, 2009
Be thankful you havn't. All she wants to do is try to steal your boy-friend. Lol. Dalton dumped her & went to someone way better & now she's back after Dustin & likes my friends boy-friend. Lol.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2009
Doesn't she have a baby now??? or am I thinking of someone completely different.
Skanks Or Us

Louisville, KY

#13 Aug 18, 2009
Your thinking about someon totally different!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 18, 2009
Oh, ok. My bad. Sorry. >.<
wanna know

Danville, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2009
XxMandiPaigexX wrote:
Oh, ok. My bad. Sorry. >.<
i noticed your isp was richmond what comunity are you in? i been having problems out of someone posting from an isp reading richmond just trying to narrow it down whos been talking about my 7 year daughter
Jessica Coers-Jackson

Louisville, KY

#16 Aug 19, 2009
She's a nasty bitch! She's the bigest ho in the high school.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2009
wanna know wrote:
<quoted text>
i noticed your isp was richmond what comunity are you in? i been having problems out of someone posting from an isp reading richmond just trying to narrow it down whos been talking about my 7 year daughter
I live in Stanford KY, idk why my isp registers Richmond, some days its Waco, and other days its Winchester...

but no ma'am I have not uttered a word about any 7 year olds... no offense but I have better things to do than trash little kids.:]
wanna know

Danville, KY

#18 Aug 19, 2009
i wasnt saying it was you. lol my isp shows up interpise al, but im in stanford. and salvisa when i visit my mom in kings mt. i figured it was a stanford isp. i live out toward crawford lane, i have a pretty good idea who it is but was just curious if that isp would have been in the area that this chick lives in. it appears as though the isp addresses are broken up into sections of commintys and changes every 2-3 weeks.
Give it Up

Winchester, KY

#19 Aug 20, 2009
Leave Chasity alone. She is a very pretty girl. Did you know this is cyber bullying and is punishable in a court of law. Give it a rest.
Got Beer

Louisville, KY

#20 Aug 21, 2009
Hey did you know that nobody gives a good goddamn?
Give it Up wrote:
Leave Chasity alone. She is a very pretty girl. Did you know this is cyber bullying and is punishable in a court of law. Give it a rest.
chasity

Somerset, KY

#21 Aug 24, 2009
im not trying to freaking take anyones dang boyfriends yall all need to shut up im not doing anything. im not a ho and im not trying to be yall jus need to leave me ALONE and jus drop it im not doing aanything to anyone.
Guy

United States

#22 Aug 24, 2009
Got Beer wrote:
Hey did you know that nobody gives a good goddamn?
<quoted text>
lolol
hahaha

Danville, KY

#24 Aug 25, 2009
chasity wrote:
im not trying to freaking take anyones dang boyfriends yall all need to shut up im not doing anything. im not a ho and im not trying to be yall jus need to leave me ALONE and jus drop it im not doing aanything to anyone.
yea yea yea blah blah blah ur a hoe & u cnt turn a hoe into a house wife
Youz A Hoe

Louisville, KY

#26 Sep 7, 2009
I don't think she has the balls to answer back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon jenkins 16 hr Co worker 7
Wendy Skipper Thu Jamie 10
Tractors Wed username 3
Hannah Grubbs Wed Answersplz 5
Will Napier Sep 26 Seen it before 4
Huntining for the hairy man"LCBFO" Lincoln Coun... (Nov '11) Sep 26 Pla 40
Eric Caudill Sep 25 Right 12

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance