Wimax Express Service
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Moving On

Waynesburg, KY

#64 Aug 30, 2011
......I. People need to get lives, jobs, or something else to occupy their time.
Rich Guy

Georgetown, KY

#65 Sep 1, 2011
Poor Man wrote:
trees? on your property? hey Wimax is in Danville and Lancaster as well. you offer advice to pack up and move to not have service with Wimax? your a duma**!!!!!! probably ran up a bill, tryed to not pay it, got shut off now talking smack on a gossip site. how did hometown work out for you, they came last night like a thief and took their tower down in the dark so as to not be spotted by their customers they ripped off. Wimax is up and running just fine, true some areas signal is weak to none at all, if it dont work, shut it off, get it elsewhere, you can not do anything about location, if not good in your area dont get it, but talking crap about the company and the customer service, thats being dirty. why not get on here and talk smack about all the cell phone companies who offer little to no cell reception in the county? bottom line, if signal is no good then seek it elsewhere........ as for windstream you recommend, look on the mt vernon page of topix and look at all their loyal fans with crappy service, they hating life right now, with not much more then dial up speeds and occasional service. you sound like you really know what you are talking about, another disloyal ex customer talking crap with out any true knowledge, just some rumors to spread around with no truth behind it, you are clueless......
Poor man, I don't give a damn about any wireless cpmpany in this one horse town. I just wish I knew who you were so I could come and smack your teeth down you throat just because you seem to be a world class dickhead.You must be Steve Hosner or either his pivot man for your circle jerks!
citizen

United States

#73 Jul 21, 2012
Tried to call them for over a week left messages and no returned phone call. Came home from work the other day and my antenna was gone from the house. Piss poor service.
consumer

Waynesburg, KY

#74 Aug 9, 2012
The company is a joke to me, You basically are paying for a little more than a constant 256kb connection regardless of what you are initially paying for; along with that they charge near 170 bucks for installation; that being they get on your roof install a antenna then run a cat-5 cable to your house; something that takes about 10 minutes or so to do; then you get a service where half the time the speed is less than what you would get out of dial-up, not meaning to troll this thread but its just piss poor service, luckily I'm switching.
countryliving

Chicago, IL

#75 Aug 9, 2012
I live in the country and I agree it has limitations when it comes to things like cable tv and internet. I contacted Wimax express and they came out twice to see if they could get a signal but couldn't.People not far from me get a good signal but here the hills and trees and stuff block it I guess. He could have installed it and claimed we could get a signal but he was honest and I appreciate that.I would love it if they could put towers out here to get a signal but if they can't i understand.
yahyah

AOL

#76 Aug 14, 2012
I live out neals creek, berryhollow rd. around the road and myneighbors have wimax. I have called sent emails trying to get someone out here for like a year now, cuse I can only get damn dialup and I cannot get cable so Im told.... So wimax people can I get some service...............
lucky

Waynesburg, KY

#77 Aug 22, 2012
nothing but good thing's to say about this co 1
Wimax user

Waynesburg, KY

#78 Sep 3, 2012
I didn't use to have bad things to say about this company, but it seems here lately their service has gone to hell.Got great service and signal at install, signal started getting interference, they brought out a different type of antenna, good signal again,about a month goes by and it starts to go to hell again, i call and they put up a different antenna again, and point me at a new access point that is supposed to be real close to me. They say it has a good signal but it has a high latency at all times, and i have the express package and can barely get it to go 1.5m/s. Now if Steve doesn't fix this , i'm going to fork out the extra money and get satellite internet, since Wimax Express and Kywimax can't seem to get their service working correctly.
Wimax user

Waynesburg, KY

#79 Sep 3, 2012
Wimax user wrote:
I didn't use to have bad things to say about this company, but it seems here lately their service has gone to hell.Got great service and signal at install, signal started getting interference, they brought out a different type of antenna, good signal again,about a month goes by and it starts to go to hell again, i call and they put up a different antenna again, and point me at a new access point that is supposed to be real close to me. They say it has a good signal but it has a high latency at all times, and i have the express package and can barely get it to go 1.5m/s. Now if Steve doesn't fix this , i'm going to fork out the extra money and get satellite internet, since Wimax Express and Kywimax can't seem to get their service working correctly.
Topix doesn't let anyone edit their post. I just wanted to add that I have never had bad customer service from Wimax express, just bad reception, maybe it's just where i live, I just don't understand how though since it worked perfectly for months on end and then it goes downhill from there. Still I would recommend that if anyone wanted internet, that can't get it through conventional means, should call Wimax Express, it is the better wireless internet company's out there for our area, and you may have better luck than I with it.
Wimax user

Waynesburg, KY

#80 Sep 8, 2012
How do you go from http://speedtest.net/result/1865922180.png to http://speedtest.net/result/2161597572.png and then keep telling me i have a good signal. I have rebooted my antenna, router and computers, can you do the same, and fix that new access point while your at it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any hot females that want to #uck 3 min Seriously 10
I think it's a joke 1 hr Greg Delk 5
Uranium, Russians, Delk campaign in shambles 1 hr Greg Delk 2
Free Narcan for elected officials 3 hr Trader 2
The General Store 4 hr Doctor Stugots 6
Tin man metals 6 hr we know 13
Wreck on 150 this morning 6 hr duurr 2

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance