'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
37,041 - 37,060 of 149,877 Comments Last updated 39 min ago
He Man

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Obama has shown documentation of nothing he says he is or was..
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok four more years and the scary half black man will be gone.
I have cousins that are half black but never heard them referred as anything but black. Must be a southern thing.
BTW it is about race. HOW many white Presidents have been asked for so much proof of who they are? How many white Presidents have been accused of being Muslim?
I could care less if he is pink with purple polka dots. That being said, how many other Presidents have a Muslim name?

It's not about race, though you dweebs on the Left would love it to be. It's about failed policies and being an inept leader. Plain and simple.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

He Man wrote:
Obama has shown documentation of nothing he says he is or was..
Any new information indicates deception, and conspiracy. It also implicates more people, the dangerous types.
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

<quoted text>
Ok four more years and the scary half black man will be gone.
I have cousins that are half black but never heard them referred as anything but black. Must be a southern thing.
BTW it is about race. HOW many white Presidents have been asked for so much proof of who they are? How many white Presidents have been accused of being Muslim?
How many other people running for president and then becoming president have paid out so much money to HIDE IT? Perhaps all that people wonder about him is what he has paid to hide from us. Why hide what you don't fear others seeing? Of course it could be all so he could use it to say "see they don't like me cuz I'm black" and get all the dems worked up....wouldn't put that past him either.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

<quoted text>
That figure includes the PUBLIC sector jobs that were cut from the states (mostly for political reasons). He has NO control over what governors do. As you realize the auto industry is having a record year. Soon other industries will follow and there wont be enough fireman and teachers to lay off to make it look bad.
Are you saying that firemen and teachers have been laid off/fired just to make Obama look bad?

Fact is, there are less jobs now than when he took over.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that firemen and teachers have been laid off/fired just to make Obama look bad?
"Fact is", you can thank the "illegitimate one", aka george WMD bush for that "fact"!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fact is", you can thank the "illegitimate one", aka george WMD bush for that "fact"!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
This is Obama's economy, he owns it. He spent a year and a half passing his landmark legislation, universal healthcare, when he could have been concentrating on the economy. He willfully chose that, and it's his legacy, which is what he wanted. No need to deny it. The voters won't don't buy that "blame everything bad on Bush" mentality in November.

Hope and change, yeah right.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
In some states absolutely. In others there were honest budget problems.
There is only less public sector jobs, as for private sector jobs there has been 26 straight months of growth. And yes there are more private sector jobs now then when he took office. That's an indisputable fact.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

I think therefore I am wrote:
<quoted text>
How many other people running for president and then becoming president have paid out so much money to HIDE IT? Perhaps all that people wonder about him is what he has paid to hide from us. Why hide what you don't fear others seeing? Of course it could be all so he could use it to say "see they don't like me cuz I'm black" and get all the dems worked up....wouldn't put that past him either.
That is a birther fantasy.
Show me ONE reputable news site that says he has spent ANY money hiding info.
There is no need to. Like the rest of us his transcripts, school records, ect are all private. He doesn't have to spend a dime. All he has to do is just say "nope".

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

watchutalkinbout wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Obama's economy, he owns it. He spent a year and a half passing his landmark legislation, universal healthcare, when he could have been concentrating on the economy. He willfully chose that, and it's his legacy, which is what he wanted. No need to deny it. The voters won't don't buy that "blame everything bad on Bush" mentality in November.
Hope and change, yeah right.
Auto industry is soaring as well as the support industries. Oil prices are down. Business is rebounding and soon it will overtake any possibility of Rebubs laying off public sector workers to keep it looking bad.
Olive Hill

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Home of Tom T. Hall
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
There is no need to. Like the rest of us his transcripts, school records, ect are all private. He doesn't have to spend a dime. All he has to do is just say "nope".
And that he has. Makes people with any common sense at all, wonder why. That's his problem, he hides and then thanks we'll all just figure there is nothing there anyway. That would be ignorant to think that if someone wants to hide something it is because there is nothing there they are not wanting you to see. If he has nothing to hide, then why hide it at all?

A question one could ask the DOJ head he appointed and stands behind as well.

It would do Obama alot of good with those of us that supported him last time but aren't so thrilled with him and not really up for supporting him this go around, if he would actually live up to the "transparent" president and administration he promised.
I think therefore I am

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

MSNBC update: "if it's about if you are better off then you were four years ago then Obama doesn't win on that. They have to deflect and change it from being about that."

There's your sign!!!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

I think therefore I am wrote:
<quoted text>
And that he has. Makes people with any common sense at all, wonder why. That's his problem, he hides and then thanks we'll all just figure there is nothing there anyway. That would be ignorant to think that if someone wants to hide something it is because there is nothing there they are not wanting you to see. If he has nothing to hide, then why hide it at all?
A question one could ask the DOJ head he appointed and stands behind as well.
It would do Obama alot of good with those of us that supported him last time but aren't so thrilled with him and not really up for supporting him this go around, if he would actually live up to the "transparent" president and administration he promised.
LMAO do you know what the word "fantasy" means?
He isn't HIDING anything. He doesn't have too. The info is private.
American Lady

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I assume you know how to read a simple chart?
http://www.barackobama.com/jobsrecord...
Ye who loves to call to call people vulgar names... Look up the real story on Waco Eric Holder and Janet Napalitano

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't fret the small things, you will live longer.
Just four more years until that bad black man is gone from office.
If you're referring to the person who was indoctrinated his entire life with Marxist communist ideology and a hatred for the United States, it's going to be a lot sooner than that. He books a room in New York for a fundraiser and can't fill it.
Perhaps the economy is so bad, even in New York City there isn't enough money to pay for being in the same room as the sitting president.
And, perhaps he's lost so much enthusiasm in his base, he books a stadium to celebrate him running for a second term, and can only fill it half way. Maybe those naive and inexperienced kids that flocked to these events 4 years ago have graduated and can't find a job these days.
That doesn't sound like someone who's going to get re-elected, does it?
Romney in a landslide.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen up birther guys we like what youíre doing, we really do. Itís so very entertaining we wouldnít miss it for the world. Even your name is funny! Not to mention your undying Birther devotion to your seductive impulse that the president of the United States ďjust doesnít seem like heís from around these partsĒ is so adorable it makes us tingle all over. But Iím afraid this birth certificate thing is just becoming sooo banal. Itís just not going to sustain itself for much longer. You need new ideas. And Iím here to help. Letís keep with this whole eligibility thing. Itís your brand. Itís what people know you for, and I donít want to mess with that. When people come for you for ridiculous points of view, they expect you to stick to your guns. You wonít even let your brainsí comprehension of this presidency get past square one, and I respect that. But hey, letís mix it up a little. You like the Constitution? Sure, you love it. You love it so much you chopped it up into pieces, put it in the blender, and snorted it. So letís explore that a little more. So sorry Iím getting kind of tired here but I promise to get back to you to finish this up we got to mix it up ... zzzzzzz
... nuts
... clueless

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A reputable news organization in the United States....
(ROFLMAO)

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO do you know what the word "fantasy" means?
He isn't HIDING anything. He doesn't have too. The info is private.
That's something a private citizen can say. It's not something the President can say.
But, this will be over soon. Romney's going to beat him like a drum. Then, the smoke is going to be cleared from the room.

I think you're going to have to actually support yourself in the real economy soon. That White House Internet Tactical Effort (WHITE) is going to go away, and you won't be getting a check anymore just for spewing the party line on some bulliten board.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A reputable news organization in the United States....
(ROFLMAO)
In other words you have the secrete knowledge?
If you don't get your news from a reputable place, were do you get it?
Does it get beamed straight into your brain by invisible space creatures?
Or do you just make it up to be how you want it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Stanford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Stanford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE