Hit and Run in Sand Springs, Mount Vernon. We need your help!

Posted in the Stanford Forum

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012
Joyce

London, KY

#1 Sep 3, 2012
A older disabled woman was in sand springs saturday right below the sand springs church, when a white truck hit her and took out the whole side of her car. He kept driving, never did come back. He left her stranded there for over an hour, he almost pushed her in the creek, he tore big holes in her tires, busted her windows out and peeled the metal back. Finally someone was nice enough to get her home, she has contacted the police and they have opened a case. I am asking for your help. This truck was white and had 4-wheelers on the back on a trailor. The white truck will most likely have some green paint on the driver side along with some damage and the trailor may have some damage also. If you have any information on this truck or owner please call the Mount Vernon police dept. If you see this truck, please get the license plate number and call the police. This car is the only transportation she has.
joe joe me

Georgetown, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
i feel sorry for this lady but the sob probaly don't have know ins. and know drive licence and was drunk at the time of the accident ..... joyce try to get the ppl around your community or go out to the public and try to get this lady another vehcile surely you will get some money the way that as-hole did for the cat in richmond and let see what the ppl are really like about a human being that needs help and i will be giving my share in for her .
oh my

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2012
was a cat hurt
travis

Danville, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2012
joe joe me wrote:
i feel sorry for this lady but the sob probaly don't have know ins. and know drive licence and was drunk at the time of the accident ..... joyce try to get the ppl around your community or go out to the public and try to get this lady another vehcile surely you will get some money the way that as-hole did for the cat in richmond and let see what the ppl are really like about a human being that needs help and i will be giving my share in for her .
it was trever sims from craborchard ky he owns sims lawn care
Joyce

London, KY

#8 Sep 6, 2012
We are going to give the police his name tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Grimes 1,802
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min brad 151,378
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 hr LMS 26,227
Jason Henderson Sun who 1
Teacher Sun Froggy 1
Stanford Music Thread (May '12) Sat Musikologist 21
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Sat Tollesboro Guy 81,601
•••
•••
•••

Stanford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••