Best hair dresser
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
connie

United States

#31 Jun 3, 2012
go 2 jessie.@ sarabeths out past the lincoln county ready mix. on the left.. she is really good and do what u want her 2 do.. and really great @ colors 2 she is the best... connie berry gooch
datahaza

United States

#39 Jun 5, 2012
I like Amy at Studio Glitz. I have her to cut and color my hair and I am always happy with the results.
connie

United States

#41 Jun 11, 2012
jessie at sara beths. she can do anything shi is the bes,,
Lancaster

United States

#44 Jun 17, 2012
Karen at U got the look...she is awesome!!!! You will not be disappointed
Satisfied customer

United States

#46 Jun 18, 2012
Kathy @ Mane Attraction is great and reasonable and idk if theres a girl named Brandy there, she's good too.
cookie

United States

#50 Jul 1, 2012
pam sullivan has just opend a shop where kurts head shed was by somerset oil shes ben doing hair for 30 years
professional worker

United States

#52 Jul 18, 2012
What do you think about a new barber shop that will do the latest styles coming to Stanford??
professional worker

United States

#53 Jul 19, 2012
I just think one of the best things about a barber shop is you don't have to have an appointmet.
Nikki RN

United States

#54 Jul 25, 2012
Definitely ;essica
Knowher

Sarasota, FL

#55 Aug 29, 2012
Seen Tracey Pittman at bluebirds on main street this past weekend n she acts like a to good too shoes in front of her friends really?!?!?!!! I really paid attention to her nose... It is really big especially her nostrils now I know what ppl r talking bout. Oh n "ur fix" lol!!!
kitkat

Danville, KY

#56 Aug 29, 2012
I have heard some good stuff about Karen at Beyond Beauty in Lancaster...think I'll try Her out the next time I need a cut and color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IGA is coming 1 hr truly 2
Why do people always bring religion into everyt... (May '09) 1 hr the devil 26
big D**** in the county? (Nov '08) Wed ponyboy 53
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Tue Fire Eater 837
Places to rent May 23 Isgsun 1
BlueBird OutDoor Dining Area AKA The Sidewalk May 22 Soooo 23
what was Peggy Richeys ,verdict or sentence? (May '16) May 21 not enuff 39

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages