wendys night crew
idiots

Waynesburg, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2011
Yep. I would be totally imparested to have even said that. 'Specially if I was enjoying my food satamps that were availbe to me.
pissed

Brownsville, TN

#4 Jun 25, 2011
well i guess when your upset u say stuff, i know people arent stupid in lincoln co and a little to far with the food stamps, but when this just keeps happening all the time, its upseting. but the store manager was alsome and fixed the problem. and its only at night. i am sorry for being to harsh last night and didnt mean to offend, i was just really pissed
hmmmm

Hazleton, PA

#5 Jun 25, 2011
well, maybe instead of going back, since youve had the same occuring problem time after time, have you ever pondered about trying another resturant? R u from lincoln co? Cuz it also sounds like u r also that LAZY and STUPID...ill break it down even further, ur too lazy to try an other resturant, but stupid cuz u kno they always mess up ur order yet continue to go back....heres ya sign!
Let Them Know

Winchester, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2011
If they really mess up orders that bad, go to the Wendy's website and send an e-mail or write a letter to the corporate office and they will contact the restaurant and make it right by you. The restaurant will continue to make mistakes unless it is brought to the attention of the corporate office.
hmmmm

Hempstead, NY

#7 Jun 25, 2011
apparently they were too lazy and stupid to think of that one by themself...must be from lincoln! Roflao
employee

Brownsville, TN

#8 Jun 25, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
well, maybe instead of going back, since youve had the same occuring problem time after time, have you ever pondered about trying another resturant? R u from lincoln co? Cuz it also sounds like u r also that LAZY and STUPID...ill break it down even further, ur too lazy to try an other resturant, but stupid cuz u kno they always mess up ur order yet continue to go back....heres ya sign!
actually our night crew is that bad, and were do u go thats open late moron. so u call someone stupid because they buy there family dinner. i know for a fact because i was working that night that it was done to other orders because the guys were hurrying to get out to a party and pre made stuff and i was askerd by the manager and and i told her what happened. and im sorry pissed that that happened . im tring to find another job to not work at wendys
hmmmm

United States

#9 Jun 26, 2011
so if u r trying to find another job, y diss my comment when u kno it is true? Sonic is open late, arbys is open till 10 mcdonalds is open late, so is chinese and taco bell...and im sure they r better food quality and arent a bunch o school kids tryin to get done to go to a party....i was actually taking up for u guys, guess u were jus to stupid yo realize it
Dave noThomas

Waynesburg, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2012
Absolutely RANK,I had the worst Wendys Combo I have ever tried to eat,I threw it away,which gave me time to focus on the facilities,ABSOLUTELY APPAULLING.ketchup on the floor,bathrooms were a wreck,no toilet paper,tables filthy,so I went ahead and made the call to Ohio,
datahaza

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2012
pissed wrote:
i'm sick of this place. this the fourth time they do crap to my order this month and its always on that dum blonde head guy manager shift.but to night was the best. ordera #1 with bacon a mushroom melt and 8 jr. bacon burgers. now youll love this checked the regular burger no bacon no lettuce no onion, and no mushroom melt. now i tell blondeie he hand the crap out the window to put on a cold burger and shuts the window. now i drive 30 min home and guess whats on the lovely jr. bacon burgers????? cheese , yep no meat no nothing just cheese. i would be imparested to say im the store owner or manager. are lincoln county people that lazy and stupid? there high schoolers. and thats even worse. i guess they dont need work skills with ssi and food satamps availbe after high school
sounds like someone needs to go to mcdonalds and get a happy meal
Internet Stranger

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2012
Any Number wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever worked in fast food? You're providing a service to hundreds of people a day, get more flak than damn near any other job (save police officer), run your ass off almost the entire time you're working (especially if you're not on a night shift), all for the ability to take home that $7.25/hour.
Think about it. You're dealing with hundreds of people, hundreds of orders a day. Do you think if you were doing that, you would get every "simple order" right? Every single one from now until the day you die? OP could have just been unlucky with the number game.
I agree man, i wish some of these people complaining knew what it was like to work at fast food. You cant please everybody.

But to the OP: If they kept messing up my order id just go somewhere els. No need to make a Topix thread about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelby Jones (maiden name Green)- getting divor... 5 hr Amber 12
Is adultery ok? Sat Craig 109
stay in jail louis goode Fri Bicycle Bill 3
Tattooed waitresses Fri CaptaiNObvious 8
Casey Gordon Fri Tootsie roll 17
Teachers that pick on children Fri Tootsie roll 31
Delete Fri Sam 12

Stanford Jobs

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages