Alyssa Moore and Justin Lee Smith

Alyssa Moore and Justin Lee Smith

Posted in the Stanford Forum

Gabby

Somerset, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2011
Anyone know anything about where Alyssa Moore and Justin Lee Smith are now?
Gabby

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2011
red wrote:
<quoted text>
Hubble park gettin on like 2 gray squirrels
Please be serious we are extremly worried as they have been missing for two weeks now.
Nutbuster

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 17, 2011
There home now getting it on like 2 brown dogs
GO GREEN BAY PACKER!!!!!!
Sick and tired of idiots

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2011
Nutbuster wrote:
There home now getting it on like 2 brown dogs
GO GREEN BAY PACKER!!!!!!
Do you seriously think that was apropriate? your childish and you need to stop talking like that when it comes to something as serious as this.
Gabby

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Thank you, sick and tired. If anyone knows anything please come forward. They have been gone since Sept. 1st and we just want to know that they are okay. They are so young and it is dangerous for them to be out there on their own.
Prayers

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Sep 18, 2011
Hi I dont know these two but just curious to how old they are? I looked on thier fb pages and it says they are both still in school. Have they not been to school or anything at all since the first? If theh are underage why hasnt there been an amber alert issued? So many questions, but most importantly you all and these teens will be in my prayers.
Gabby

Pella, IA

#8 Sep 19, 2011
Prayers wrote:
Hi I dont know these two but just curious to how old they are? I looked on thier fb pages and it says they are both still in school. Have they not been to school or anything at all since the first? If theh are underage why hasnt there been an amber alert issued? So many questions, but most importantly you all and these teens will be in my prayers.
16 years old, no they have not been to school since the first, and the Amber alert was cancelled when they got her on tape buying bus tickets so she left willingly.
Prayers

United States

#9 Sep 19, 2011
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. You all will deff be in my prayers.

Since: Sep 11

London, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2011
an amber alert isn't issued unless they are taken against their will-kidnapped. They weren't. Just missing. Has anyone need on their fb page for missing alyssa moore andjustinsmith? i wonder if anyone said anything about this reward.
found in tn

United States

#11 Sep 27, 2011
oh thank God! I have been worried about these kids! Putting myself in the position that these parents must've been in -- I would want to hug them to death, cry my eyes out and then beat 'em for doing it! I hope all is well with them. That's all the info on amnews.
Curious

United States

#12 Oct 21, 2011
Have they been found yet?
carol

College Station, TX

#13 Nov 6, 2011
that is crazy they cancled amber alert shes 16 for god sake wth shes to young to be considered leaving on her own police are stupid they need to do everything they can to find this girl she is to young to understand how horrible the world can truly be good luck and god bless
Meeeee

London, KY

#14 Nov 6, 2011
carol wrote:
that is crazy they cancled amber alert shes 16 for god sake wth shes to young to be considered leaving on her own police are stupid they need to do everything they can to find this girl she is to young to understand how horrible the world can truly be good luck and god bless
Stupid they found her forever ago, and she's back at school.
Cowboy

Herndon, VA

#15 Nov 6, 2011
I like justin moore. Seen him in concert once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at LCHS? 56 min Robbie 14
In need of good doctor. 2 hr holmes street mafia 6
Homeless 2 hr Wow 22
looking for wood fence post 6 hr Henery 1
Police Stanford 6 hr Our Lady of Smite 5
AA meetings 22 hr Hello 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Tea Party Patriot 664

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages