Does anyone know anything about Wendy...

Does anyone know anything about Wendy and Ty Howard?

Posted in the Stanford Forum

butterfly

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Anyone?
bro

United States

#2 Sep 13, 2008
wouldnt touch her with a ten foot pole. Guys beware
law

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2008
Did anybody ever click on and read the privacy at the bottom of the topix page
Just a few quotes from the topix privacy rules are......Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. Further, Topix reserves the right to cooperate with legitimate law enforcement requests for information at its sole discretion.....You acknowledge, consent and agree that Topix has the right to access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public. Further, Topix reserves the right to cooperate with legitimate law enforcement requests for information at its sole discretion.Topix notes and saves information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each query.
If you don't believe this, click on privacy at the bottom of the topix page and read for yourself.
butterfly

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 14, 2008
seriously?!?! Just curious if they are LEGALLY divorced...Yes, i read the privacy policy.
lol

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 14, 2008
This has been report abuse see you in court
lincoln4466

AOL

#6 Sep 17, 2008
Yes they are divorced she has moved on and dates lots of different men. He has not moved on in devotes all of his free time to the kids. He is a great guy she will regret leaving him.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2008
What is Wendy's maiden name?
getmarriedthenle tstalk

Danville, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2008
Lincoln4466, Do you know either of the two of these people? I'd guess that you may know Ty more than Wendy. However, it is never good to speculate unless you know the entire story. And even if you knew what was going on, does that make it okay to post it for all to read? Being that this is their personal business and their lives, I doubt that anyone knows the entire story or situation, and is it anyone's business? Both of these adults are good people and good parents.....just because a marriage did not work out, doesn't mean that makes someone a bad person? Are you married now or have you ever been? I am guessing you are too young and immature at this point in your life, especially after reading your posts. After you have been through a marriage with three kids, let your name be known and Wendy, Ty, myself, and my husband could maybe give you and your spouse some hints and tips on how to make it last. We could also give you marriage counseling if you think it would help - cause it is not easy!!! My parents divorced when I was young. It was very hard for all of us and still is to an extent. The hardest part then and even today is the fact that everyone had to get their noses in it all, eventhough it was none of the townspeople's business. We were not asking for anyone to pay our bills, the child support, or to visit with any of us on the weekends. So why would others take advantage of a hard time in one's life by talking about a situation that is personal. Most importantly there are beautiful, sweet children involved and that is who definately does not deserve this. I didn't deserve hearing about what others wanted to say and still say about my parents, because I love them unconditionally regardless of what is true about it all or made up....So just remember, when you are getting a kick out of bashing someone you probably don't even know, just keep in mind that it may be someone's mommy or daddy.
FWX

Somerset, KY

#9 Sep 18, 2008
wendy just thinks she's all that. I heard she is more interested in going out with whoever will give her an ounce of attention than she is being with her children. She's out with a different guy every time I see her out. I feel sorry for ty
lincoln4466

Somerset, KY

#10 Sep 18, 2008
i know for a fact that Wilkes has a girlfriend and has left his wife maybe it is me he is with now
heather carrier

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2008
what the hell do you people not think about the families your bashing on here...stay out of other peoples lives....dean and angie are together so get ur shit straight
Huh

Somerset, KY

#12 Sep 20, 2008
who said anything about dean and angela? lincoln4466, you really need to watch what you respond to...that was uncool for you to say that about "wilkes"
sdr

Junction City, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2008
nosy people!!
wondering

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2008
what is the real 4-1-1
lincoln4466

AOL

#15 Dec 28, 2008
If they are together than why did I see him with another woman on Christmas EVE? Heather you have not a clue what you are talking about he is dating one of my best friends.
Stanford brat

London, KY

#16 Dec 30, 2008
sheiler1 wrote:
What is Wendy's maiden name?
Atwood

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curts special deputies 34 min Retired 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr bill 637
Katie Owens aka Gigi 13 hr info 4
Will Napier 13 hr Cornbread187 2
Courtney Reid Sun Curious 1
Trump Racism Sun Lorrie 3
who was the best football player in lincoln cou... (Feb '09) Sun first hand witness 20

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages