anybody

Bedminster, NJ

#1 Jan 17, 2010
does anybody know anything about randy smith or the crazy witch hes with
sure

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2010
What about them? I know them if it's the same couple your talking about...
ex girlfirend

Danville, KY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
he is very controling..Hes also in love with his wife brandy..He hit on my mother after i left him. And a bad drinkin problem..
what

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2010
i know him and he is nothing but a tease he says one thing and does something. he always talk shit about how is one never has sex with him what a loser i will never trust him again
Brandi

Danville, KY

#5 Mar 19, 2011
Randy is a good guy hes got his issues but everyone does i am his ex wife....he will make a good husband to the right woman
freal

Norman Park, GA

#6 Mar 19, 2011
anybody wrote:
does anybody know anything about randy smith or the crazy witch hes with
Hes a great guy as far as I'm concerned. he's always treated me respectful and would do anything for anyone that needed him
brandi

Danville, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2011
freal wrote:
<quoted text>Hes a great guy as far as I'm concerned. he's always treated me respectful and would do anything for anyone that needed him
i guess the others are jus a woman scorned
randy

Danville, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2011
ex girlfirend wrote:
he is very controling..Hes also in love with his wife brandy..He hit on my mother after i left him. And a bad drinkin problem..
brittany u had a problem u asked me to help i tried then u get on her all the time and talk about me saying i am controlling and hit on your mom, which i didn't do.
randy

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2011
dont ask someone to try to help u then fuss about it. and to the rest of you thanks for the comments and no iam not in love with my ex wife still lol. we jus try to get along for our sons sake and we do for most part jus cause your are not togather with sum and dont hate each other does not mean u still want each other.
brandi

Danville, KY

#10 Mar 20, 2011
randy wrote:
dont ask someone to try to help u then fuss about it. and to the rest of you thanks for the comments and no iam not in love with my ex wife still lol. we jus try to get along for our sons sake and we do for most part jus cause your are not togather with sum and dont hate each other does not mean u still want each other.
hahahahaha in love lol thats hilarious.......we do good to speak about our son so yall should prolly get ur story staright
tell em

Nicholasville, KY

#11 Mar 20, 2011
randy wrote:
<quoted text>brittany u had a problem u asked me to help i tried then u get on her all the time and talk about me saying i am controlling and hit on your mom, which i didn't do.
You go Randy, people are such haterz, they can't stand ta see some1 doin gd in life or having Sh*t goin for them. Do ta he'll wit them. Btw, this is yur cuz, Krisn I always got ya back...
cousin Brandi

London, KY

#12 Mar 20, 2011
Randy dont worry about what anybody says..Aint seen you in forever.......be good lol
randy

Danville, KY

#13 Mar 21, 2011
thanks yall but iam not worried about them hell u like me or hate iam still me. hell i think its funny realy.
friend

Danville, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2011
you r a good person and i think the world of you stay strong and dont worry about the haterz their time will come!!!!!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Napier 25 min Doug 1
anyone know rich richey or ronnie smith around ... (Mar '11) 16 hr Vicki 9
Trump Racism 16 hr Josh 9
News Lincoln grand jury indicts 15 for drug trafficking (May '13) Jan 18 whaa 33
Curts special deputies Jan 18 Mr Eastwood 17
daniel quinn and johnthon burns Jan 17 MEE 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Jan 17 Bolshevik USA 639

Stanford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages