are you talkng about Billy Joe?
Wow

Danville, KY

#8 Mar 7, 2010
Yea
amanda griffin

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 7, 2010
joe is a good guy and he would be alright if people would just leave him alone .
Wow

Danville, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2010
People are incapable of that...theres one in every crowd...Joe is a good guy when he wants to be..hes always been sweet to me...but some ppl just like to run that pie-hole...they have nothing else going for them
concerned for our teens

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2010
hey,I kno everyone out there knos melissa Griffin,well Im sure everyone already knos shes a crack whore and her drug dealin boyfriend Bull Durham but to all mothers who dont want there teenagers on drugs BEWARE she not only sells her scanky ass for drugs but she likes to drag innocent kids down with her and 4 u MELISSA GRIFFIN u scanky whore Ive already gone to the police on u and ur boy BULL DURHAM so beware the next time u snort ur pills or do ur meth with my child,the cops r watching u both so my advice to u quit doin ur shit with young kids.
shut up

Danville, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2010
concerned for our teens wrote:
hey,I kno everyone out there knos melissa Griffin,well Im sure everyone already knos shes a crack whore and her drug dealin boyfriend Bull Durham but to all mothers who dont want there teenagers on drugs BEWARE she not only sells her scanky ass for drugs but she likes to drag innocent kids down with her and 4 u MELISSA GRIFFIN u scanky whore Ive already gone to the police on u and ur boy BULL DURHAM so beware the next time u snort ur pills or do ur meth with my child,the cops r watching u both so my advice to u quit doin ur shit with young kids.
That really aint got shit to do with Joe. Everyone knows about Mellisa and Bull, so stop with your dumb campaign. This is about Joe so stay on the topic, Biotch!
Wow

Danville, KY

#13 Mar 14, 2010
lol
concerned for our teens

Sheridan, AR

#14 Mar 15, 2010
this is 4 u shut up which is exactly what u need to do and as 4 Joe Atkins Ive known him 4 very long time we grew up together and yes Joe does have good heart when he can keep him self clean he told me that his self h#ll we dated for yrs and as for my campain I will post it where ever I f&ckin want to it is for mothers who r tryin to save there teens so it is my choice where i will post and well ur right I can be a major B&tch cause that is my right to if ur not involved in tryin to save some of our kids then SHUT THE F#CK UP YOURSELF BIOTCH
PAD

Winchester, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2010
concerned for our teens wrote:
this is 4 u shut up which is exactly what u need to do and as 4 Joe Atkins Ive known him 4 very long time we grew up together and yes Joe does have good heart when he can keep him self clean he told me that his self h#ll we dated for yrs and as for my campain I will post it where ever I f&ckin want to it is for mothers who r tryin to save there teens so it is my choice where i will post and well ur right I can be a major B&tch cause that is my right to if ur not involved in tryin to save some of our kids then SHUT THE F#CK UP YOURSELF BIOTCH
I hate drugs too and what they are doing to kids, one of mine in particular, let's start a MAJOR CAMPAIGN and organize like UNITE and start our own little enterprise and we will call it 'PAD' also known as "Parents Against Drugs"
Melissa Griffin

United States

#16 Apr 2, 2010
HEY SHUT UP!!! u got something to say tell me and Bull otherwise SHUT UP!!!!
shut up

Danville, KY

#17 Apr 8, 2010
Melissa Griffin wrote:
HEY SHUT UP!!! u got something to say tell me and Bull otherwise SHUT UP!!!!
Here's something to say!Aint nobody scared of you bucktoothed crackwhore or Bull's midget ass.I aint a senior citizen so I guess I got no reason to be scared since Bull only beats on really old men
beavers

Kingman, IN

#18 Apr 9, 2010
holy shyiot theres the buck tooth beaver with that big headed bull how much more room you got in that bed of yours bucktooth? cant have much with all the men and the crabs festering it
aldjfalfjlfjfjdl jlskd

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 9, 2010
blah,blah, blah, How did this Joe Atkins site turn into a site about Melissa Griffin? Is she the female that Joe pretends to be when he get drunk?
about joe

Clay City, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2010
he lives in stanford on maxwell street or did hes an alcoholic and has been with HUNDREDS of women i know for a fact. im shocked he dont have aids so really dont waste your time or risk your health

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maria Byrd 27 min Brittany 11
Searching for Birth Daughter 2 hr SMH 6
Giovanni's pizza 2 hr xoxo 5
Cops on bypass 5 hr dirtyharry 11
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 24 Prayers 511
Golf carts Nov 22 Gas or electric 4
So what do you think about Clayton Homes?? (Apr '09) Nov 21 tonya 102
Stanford Dating
Find my Match

Stanford People Search