oscar gones zal leif sj hi o

oscar gones zal leif sj hi o

Posted in the Stanford Forum

Since: Aug 10

Long Beach, CA

#1 Jan 3, 2011
track x-file death by useing news----ohio is place to be----------oscar is gone means we find

retake of film bart that day----miliatary pre imt for on spot knight sticking-----all you on film comme on back to taht spot---------watch oscar make it home to mom-----uss david r------sexaul kicks killing mezz on way to spain with lots of money----------

that was on the spot ----------

dirty harrry pass out the movie to all new police acadamy recurits---so that you know on film my consitryal rights ----------illl be a judge judys after incentdant----------pre pare to all cme back to the spot

beretotementer markit sf----------i only knight stick beat cops---------who trafffice sfjalkjdf-------spot on markit

news goes like this--------

Since: Aug 10

Long Beach, CA

#3 Jan 3, 2011
that was on the spot knight stick---watch dirty harry movie if you dont understand my rights----------

knight stick an you militarylee out claseeds

know lets all come back to bart watch oscar mircaluslee go home to mom

ill be in richmound park ceneter of town 2 morings--------stolen knight stick from cops who tracckice in sex kicks killings stuff-------hope to see you all armed with the cro bars ect as cops find it hard to go to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wana chat 16 hr SEVEND12 1
News Highlands Park Playground Community Workshop Fri jen 1
Ron Fleishman is the World's Most Underrated Ph... (Sep '15) Jun 23 Great Dark Art 90
Lyft in Sunnyvale Jun 19 Highspeed Brown 2
News Cupertino Union cancels teacher housing project Jun 19 Chillsea Cliton 2
Sex and booze at Stanford Jun 17 Hillary is a Liar 3
News Portola Valley: Robbers invade occupied home, t... Jun 17 Hillary is a Liar 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stanford Mortgages