Review: Venture Pest Control Of Charlotte

Posted in the Stanfield Forum

Pete

Matthews, NC

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I don't want anybody to ripped off with contract ones u sign if u have bug problem and u leave massage they r not going to call u back u have to call them.to cancel service 1 person saying 65 $ and if u ask for manager manager will charge u 75$ Be Aware I don't any got ripped off like I did
Joan

Waxhaw, NC

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Venture Pest control came to our home around 9:15 at night and was asking about our pest control company. Ask if they could do work for us because they were doing work for some neighbor. my husband inform the young man that we were please with the company we had. The young man question my husband and ask WHY they couldn't do work for us. All I can say Watch out, because they don't know the word NO.......
greg

Monroe, NC

#3 Jul 17, 2012
This company is the biggest scam ever, they send a young kid out and says they are offering a 65.00 one time promotion, that was fine and we did that. Then they come around to do quarterly sprays and charge your card without any authorization from us.
My wife saw them before they sprayed and told him we did not request any other services, then when my wife left home he leaves a bill this company charged us 195.00 saying this is a cancellation fee on something we never wanted in the first place. This company has screwed the wrong person this time i can promise you that.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2012
This is a big scam and they are working this area. Avoid them at all cost.
Barbara

Charlotte, NC

#5 Aug 2, 2012
I agree with the previous statements. I have entered a complaint on Angie's list today, 8/2/2012. The review will be on the list in 3-4 business days. The salesman was doing a walk through late yesterday evening (when people are generally tired and are unable to focus). He was very smooth, new all the right things to say and how to pick up on clues as to what was important to us. Looking back now I realize how easily we were bamboozled. I am thankful we found out sooner than later about this companies practices. I have learned a good lesson and hope this will help others not be deceived.
Kim

Monroe, NC

#6 Sep 30, 2012
totally disagree with all the negative comments. We signed up for Venture Pest Control Services and have had great success!!! They have been out several times in between our normal sprays to address wasp nest and other insects - at no charge - as it was originally quoted. They charge us quarterly and always call to see if we need any specific are sprayed and to confirm how to bill us. Never had an issue. Would absolutely recommend.
Venture Pest Control

Charlotte, NC

#7 May 23, 2013
Thank you very much for you comments Kim!
Venture Pest Control

Charlotte, NC

#8 May 23, 2013
Barbara wrote:
I agree with the previous statements. I have entered a complaint on Angie's list today, 8/2/2012. The review will be on the list in 3-4 business days. The salesman was doing a walk through late yesterday evening (when people are generally tired and are unable to focus). He was very smooth, new all the right things to say and how to pick up on clues as to what was important to us. Looking back now I realize how easily we were bamboozled. I am thankful we found out sooner than later about this companies practices. I have learned a good lesson and hope this will help others not be deceived.
Barbara,
We have reviewed your comments on Angie's list and are not able to find you in our system. We apologize for the experience you had with our company last year. Please give our office a call if there is anything we can do to assist you.
Thank you!
Venture Pest Control

Charlotte, NC

#9 May 23, 2013
T Boone Pickens wrote:
This is a big scam and they are working this area. Avoid them at all cost.
We apologize for the negative experience with our company last year and would be happy to speak with you to remedy the situation. Please call our office if there is anything we can do to assist you.
Thank you!
Kabuki

Monroe, NC

#10 May 25, 2013
Sounds like they are trying to correct problems ?
Tycen P

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jun 3, 2013
Venture has been great! Punctual, clean, and respectfu. No bugs and no complaints!
Emily

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 6, 2013
Venture has always treated us very good. They were the one company that did finally get rid of our ants.
Alex

Dacula, GA

#13 Jul 23, 2013
Horrible service!!!!! Stay away. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.
Beth

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2013
We started with venture a year ago and have had a great experience. I ve recommended them to friends and family.
Venture Pest Control

Cumming, GA

#15 Sep 4, 2013
Please contact our office with any issues you are having, we would be happy to address any problems you are having.
Pest Tech

Charlotte, NC

#16 Sep 24, 2013
I have been a pest control technician for almost 20 years and currently work for a highly rated pest control company. I have heard from some of my current customers about the sales tactics used by these guys. They tell my customers what I do and don't do on my services, and even tells them what chemicals I use. They have no idea what I do or what chemicals I use as none of their techs have ever worked at my company but they will try anything to get you locked into a contract. I have watched these kids perform their pest services and honestly feel bad for the home owner paying for their service. I can understand being a young company getting started, but at least hire some quality technicians to help build a great company. It is companies like this that gives the service industry a bad reputation and makes many customer leery of all service companies.
chris

Charlotte, NC

#17 Oct 22, 2013
These guys are a complete rip off. They will come to your house and pretend to treat it. They will only spread some pellets in the front yard and charge you $95. I repeatedly told them to contact me for an appointment so I could be there. They would not set one and basically treat with what looked like pellets spread only in the very front of my yard. They never treated the back of the home or the inside. Rip off. Do not trust them.
Pete Gagliano

Monroe, NC

#21 Jul 9, 2014
Venture came to our home for the first time on 7/08/2014.The employee first came into our home and sprayed around all of the base boards,then he went in to the garage and sprayed around the bottom of all of the walls
Then he sprayed pellets all around the out side of the house. Next he went all around the house and removed all of the webs off of the house and the bushes. Next he got his hose snd sprayer and sprayed all the around the house and the lower part of the house. I think the employee done a excellent job.
jim

Huntersville, NC

#22 Jul 24, 2014
I have been pleased with the service I have had, and would recommend them to anyone with pest problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stanfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian Trail Music Selection (Aug '12) 16 hr Musikologist 11
Jack's Pizzza of Indian Trail (Jul '10) Mon ncjerseygurl 50
looking for a good guy for my sister Nov 14 Amanda joy powers... 1
New atheist-led Charlotte group wants community... Nov 5 gollywog 3
littlebitofheavenwv Sep '14 Ms Browning 4
Mark Thomas Is free Sep '14 never2return 2
looking into moving to Indian trail area... Sep '14 prinzie 1
Stanfield Dating
Find my Match

Stanfield People Search