Shear Innovations Salon
Anybody know

Nerinx, KY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Anybody know about the hairdresser getting sued that owns Shear Innovations in Stamping Ground? I think it goes to court Monday.

Frankfort, KY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
Yes I went to her once and she my screwed my hair up and will never go back.
brown eyes

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
I think her and her family are very nice people.shehas done my hair and my daughters hair before and we were satisfied. She is a huge improvement over the now defunked cuts n curls. Small town with small minded people.oh and she brightens main street with her holiday decorations.
I know

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 7, 2012
My experience was that I took my son in there and she messed his hair up so bad I had to take him somewhere else. Would never recommend this place to anyone!!!
Uptown Girl

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 7, 2012
I was in there the other day and the Man that owns the shop was giving a overweight girl highlights and the girl was cussing nonstop but Dennis, the owner, was very professional and courteous to this rude, fowl-talking chubby girl that reaked of cigarette smoke.

Since: Oct 12

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
She left town! I saw a sign that said Opening Feb 19 on the door... anyone know what it is going to be now?
Cool chick

Nerinx, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2013
I heard she is in Scottsburg, Indiana now with her soon to be 5th husband. Poor guy or stupid guy. Maybe he needs to come to town and talk to Rondall Mosley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamping Ground Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot girls at Johnson Controls (Oct '13) 49 min vj 34
To the "ladies" on Tinder 3 hr Sherlock 5
Gym 4 hr Gtownbound 3
Amanda Pauly 5 hr Jayjay 3
Apartment 21 hr NewGuy 1
Paint finish plant 1 second shift Sun lol 8
Superintendent Hub Sun Wait 2019 3

Stamping Ground Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance