Incremental progress

Full story: Berkshire Eagle

In the late afternoon of Sunday, Dec. 13, Williams College Students for Social Justice and members of the First Congregational Church in Williamstown held a candle light vigil on the steps of that church while tolling its bell 350 times.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2009
disgusted

AOL

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Man made global climate change is the biggest bunch of crap since the 70's, when essentially the same people said we were entering an ice age unless we cut our use of fossil fuels. People need to wake up. If man made climate change is such a problem why are the people preaching about it the worst offenders? They tell everyone what to drive and how to heat their homes while they use thousands of jets to go to Copenhagen and pick up their per diems courtesy of the tax payer. Couldn't that whole conference been conducted on the web and cause virtually no carbon footprint? If the cause is so dire why don't any of these so called activists alter their lifestyles? Al Gore talks a good game but he uses more fossil fuels in a month than I will in a lifetime. How come any data that puts a whole in the man made climate change theory is squashed? Last year we had the fiasco where November was said to be the hottest on record. The only problem was the temperatures they used were from October. This information had to be extracted like a rotten tooth from the man made global climate change community. Now we have the emails showing scientists fudged their data to further the climate change hoax.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is "Ethan Allen" a "Real Vermonter" alias? (Aug '09) 14 hr Dr Pendyke 39
Hello 23 hr Ethan Allen 1
Bennington wants to name welcome center after J... 23 hr Ethan Allen 5
i like fudge Thu a REAL real Vermo... 15
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) Thu Wrassler 43
170 workers laid off after Rutland Plywood fire Aug 26 Kee Wess Bears 6
i suck dong Aug 21 Cuum Spunje Kiel ... 28
•••
•••
•••