What we can do for Obama

On Jan. 20, just 48 years ago, John F. Kennedy shifted the burden of office partly back on the electorate, by urging people to ask not what their country could do for them, but what they could do for their ... Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
PeeWee

Fayetteville, NC

#131 Feb 12, 2009
fly on da wall wrote:
<quoted text>
Done on a wide scale, the effect would shiver their timbers.
Exactly! Geez, someone actually has a clue on Topix.

Don't trust anything any government or corporate official has to say. Let the "house of cards" fall.
wooster

Brunswick, OH

#132 Feb 17, 2009
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
The oil lobbyists bought the government,lock,stock,and barrel!
jimmy told us "it's our own damn fault"
we union auto workers always vote for the good of our union bosses and fail to notice that the only people who support us, by buying the cars we produce, are those ignorant sob republicans. go to the once wonderful town of stowe, and see what those ultra liberals drive. Vermonters must have american workers to fill the shops and slopes but will not support them.
when shops begin to close ask more chinesse slave girls to support you
thanks

Since: May 08

Springfield, MA

#133 Feb 18, 2009
wooster wrote:
<quoted text>
jimmy told us "it's our own damn fault"
we union auto workers always vote for the good of our union bosses and fail to notice that the only people who support us, by buying the cars we produce, are those ignorant sob republicans. go to the once wonderful town of stowe, and see what those ultra liberals drive. Vermonters must have american workers to fill the shops and slopes but will not support them.
when shops begin to close ask more chinesse slave girls to support you
thanks
Hey idiot,Vermont is inherently a Republican bastion!
PeeWee

Fayetteville, NC

#134 Feb 18, 2009
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey idiot,Vermont is inherently a Republican bastion!
Naw, they hate both parties up there. They are mostly Libertarians.

http://www.lp.org/

“MissingRonnieR”

Since: Sep 08

forgotten

#135 Feb 27, 2009
"What can we do?" I hear he likes hide and seek. I trhink I will take "hide".
Alice T

Newton Upper Falls, MA

#137 Feb 27, 2009
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God,how are they dealing with the withdrawal of so many hundreds of dollars?
I'm concerned about the continued collapse of the economy. This will result in fewer tax dollars to the government. Without this money, how will government take care of the unemployed? The poor feel great schadenfreude about the recently announced tax increases on small business and those making over $250K, but who is going to shoulder the burden for the chronically unemployed as these policies continue to destroy the tax base.
obama

Clifton Park, NY

#138 Feb 27, 2009
http://www.republicbroadcasting.org/index.php...
PHOTO EVIDENCE: SOLDIERS MARCHING IN HAYDEN, IDAHO

Since: Nov 08

Concordia, KS

#139 Feb 27, 2009
Alice T wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm concerned about the continued collapse of the economy. This will result in fewer tax dollars to the government. Without this money, how will government take care of the unemployed? The poor feel great schadenfreude about the recently announced tax increases on small business and those making over $250K, but who is going to shoulder the burden for the chronically unemployed as these policies continue to destroy the tax base.
Don't worry about it. Our President is magical. Doesn't have to explain how things will work or have a plan. When people need help. He will just use his powers to make everything better. America has changed to an easier to live in country. We used to work hard to make things work. But change has come. Now, we just hope for things to get better. Beats having to actually do something. This is really gonna work, Obama said so.
david

United States

#142 May 22, 2009
how's that hope and change working for you, democrat vermonters took over the state long ago, they ran from mass because of the taxes and now have done the same thing here. looking at nh now.
where will you, the loyal democrate draw a line?
law breaking, cheating, lying, ignor the constution, demo have it all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frustrated (Nov '13) Sat another markey fan 78
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) Fri markey da masshole 71
Walmart protest in Bennington Dec 26 face it markey 11
What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Dec 23 Elmer_J_Fudd 309
Vt. couple charged in child sex assault Dec 21 hillbilly stumpwater 3
Blast from the past (Jul '13) Dec 21 uaw markey masshole 3
Who is this new poster Mark Santelli? (Nov '10) Dec 20 another markey fan 14
Stamford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web