Underage drinking State police stand by charges

There are 3 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Jul 16, 2009, titled Underage drinking State police stand by charges. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

Vermont State Police troopers are standing behind their allegations of underage drinking by at least 30 teenagers made following a July 5 bust of a graduation party on Sportsmans Club Road in Stamford, Vt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

my side

Fitchburg, MA

#1 Jul 16, 2009
To the person who complained of noise going on all day long at a Stamford party. I wish I could complain about the very,very loud Christain Rock concert that the church in Stamford has every year-but somehow that would not be the same would it? Although the music is annoying and not at all what I want to hear. If I were to complain, it would not be taken well, I have a feeling.
Watcher in the Sky

Williamstown, MA

#2 Jul 16, 2009
Not The Point at all
Loud Music is Uncalled For
And Much More Drunken Teen Agers
prityfine

New Britain, CT

#3 Jul 17, 2009
why can't you complain about the Christian music? If it is too loud, say something. This writer implies a double standard that very likely does not exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
colette draeger Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
News Frustrated (Nov '13) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 76
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 75
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 297
News Man accused of selling pills (Aug '08) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 10
News Route 9 closed after tractor-trailer accident (Nov '08) May 1 BufurdTPuszey 232
News Bennington College president says town lacks di... May 1 BufurdTPuszey 1
More from around the web

Stamford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]