Route 9 closed after tractor-trailer accident

Full story: Bennington Banner

A 70-foot tractor-trailer towing a car carrier spun-out Saturday on a snow-covered Woodford Mountain.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 200 of221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Max Rockatansky

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Judged:

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
So who else on TOPIX do you have a crush on? Is it lsu?? Is it Alex???
Just you Marky. I love a guy in uniform, even if it is a donut stained set of ranger rick underoos.
LJT from Ct

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Can you answer this question for me? I was passing through Woodford Vt on Rt. 9 and was stopped by a trooper for going 43 miles an hour he said in a school zone. The only thing we saw about a school was a sign pointing to the right. There were several cars ahead of us going approx. the same speed. I'm wondering if you know the speed limit in the area of the school. I know here our school has a 25 mph posted. I'm just confused as I thought the school was on a side street from Rt. 9. Am I wrong?
Elmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

LJT from Ct wrote:
Can you answer this question for me? I was passing through Woodford Vt on Rt. 9 and was stopped by a trooper for going 43 miles an hour he said in a school zone. The only thing we saw about a school was a sign pointing to the right. There were several cars ahead of us going approx. the same speed. I'm wondering if you know the speed limit in the area of the school. I know here our school has a 25 mph posted. I'm just confused as I thought the school was on a side street from Rt. 9. Am I wrong?
I'd bet it was a deputy barney and not a trooper.
DocRoc

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Judged:

The person said trooper. It's not hard to tell the difference especially if you were given a ticket with his or her name on it. Not good enough for you? Figures nut case.
P.S. There is a school and school zone.

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

DocRoc wrote:
The person said trooper. It's not hard to tell the difference especially if you were given a ticket with his or her name on it. Not good enough for you? Figures nut case.
P.S. There is a school and school zone.
Festus, you of all people should know that the staties don't set up speed traps there. It's the deputy Barney's.

Your seething hatred has made you not able to think straight.
DocRoc

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

They both patrol and run radar there. Thats a fact. I guess it's you who don't know what you're talking about. Whats new though?

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

DocRoc wrote:
They both patrol and run radar there. Thats a fact. I guess it's you who don't know what you're talking about. Whats new though?
You continue to guess wrong, oh constipated constiapatiable.

Do you park your grammy's nissan in the school yard too? It difficult to say which you like better, watching the little boys walking into school, or watching the pimple faced deputy barney's collecting money. Which gets you off quicker Marky?

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

azzhole marky, despised for over five years...
SkiBunny

Bennington, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Huh? Chuckles...

“Massive Obnoxious Mssshole mom”

Since: Oct 11

East bennvill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Look at me!

I'm uh ski bunny.

end uh puzsey mazzzhole!

“Get off my lawn!”

People's Republic of VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

"
The board also discussed the town's contract with the Bennington County Sheriff's Department.

Like many other local towns, Woodford hires deputies at around $25 per hour to patrol the town. The town also receives a percentage of any tickets written in Woodford, except on Route 9. Treasurer Jim Horrigan said he received far less than he was expecting in ticket revenues, and attempted to contact the sheriff's office to determine how many tickets were written in Woodford.

Horrigan was told that to receive that information would be another $30 charge. Horrigan recommended holding off on paying the town's two outstanding bills from the sheriff's department until the department provides accountability. Thurber suggested that the select board and Horrigan meet with Sheriff Chad Schmidt to discuss the issue. Selectmen Steve Wright and Mike Charette agreed with Horrigan, and the board approved withholding from paying the bills until the sheriff's department renegotiates the contract with the town to include reports on tickets written.
"

They pay for these inept toll takers *AND* they don't get a cut of anything written on Rte. 9?

Jeez Louise (and I don't mean the hairdresser), what the fork are you paying them for? They are too lazy and too scared to venture 25 ft off of Route 9 and even if they did, they would write it up as Route 9.

These barneys are just a small step above markey on the usefulness and intelligence scale.
Marky thuh puzsey

Essex Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

dey arr knot wun stepp ubuv mee!

dey iz jes az toopid end lazee!

“Kiel's Sailing Buttees!”

Since: Nov 13

Key West

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

All of your buttees down here in Key West are so upset!

You said you would come (!) down here to party like YOU ALWAYS DO!

We have the thirty 'boyz' lined up to stick their pekkirs in your azz! When know how much you like that, puzsey boy!

You scream with glee every time one of those hairy Key West bears pounds you in the azz! We know you love it. Why else would you come (!) down here all the time?

C'mon, cuum spunje Kiel. Come back to your 'boyz' in Key West!

We'll get you a room at your favorite place to stay:

http://www.islandhousekeywest.com/

We'll even book a sailing trip on your favorite party boat:

http://www.bluqkeywest.com/

Come back to Key West now, KY, come back!
The American Genocide

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

I know where I won't be going to any time soon.

“For Loop”

Greater Bennville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

“For Loop”

Greater Bennville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

it't?

eye down noe wut dat meen!
Dr Pendyke

North Adams, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

markey you UAW dirtdink I hope you choke on your cheap WalMart turkey.
The Loony Liberal

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

There he is folks, Praxis33 and his NA ip. Say goodbye to his most recent post.
rotflmao
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Everyone takes turns knocking out the intellectual retard. Knowledge has been misused and abused.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Bring on the Thanksgiving lizard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stamford Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stamford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance