Adults charged over teen drinking party

Adults charged over teen drinking party

There are 12 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jul 7, 2009, titled Adults charged over teen drinking party. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

On July 5 at approximately 10:15 p.m., Vermont State Police responded to Sportsman Road in Stamford for a noise disturbance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

change is needed

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Jul 7, 2009
Another waste of taxpayer money.

Real Vermonter

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#2 Jul 7, 2009
Yep! 4 taxpayers cause this situation to occur so I think they should pay the bill! Cash please!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 7, 2009
Drinking age was 18 in 1984 and I drank at that age, I don't know where I stand in this issue.

Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#4 Jul 7, 2009
Congratulations and welcome back NewMonter! Nice pic! Where was that? Hows it feel?
Local Yokel

Middlebury, VT

#5 Jul 8, 2009
NewMonter wrote:
Drinking age was 18 in 1984 and I drank at that age, I don't know where I stand in this issue.
If you're old enough to get shipped off to war then you're old enough to drink. Adult responsibility should equal adult rights.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 8, 2009
Local Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're old enough to get shipped off to war then you're old enough to drink. Adult responsibility should equal adult rights.
Now there is something I can agree with. Such is life nothing is fair,,,,

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Congratulations and welcome back NewMonter! Nice pic! Where was that? Hows it feel?
We leave on our honeymoon saturday. It was in my brothers backyard. and it was a lot of fun..

Not without drama stupid rumors going around tho, That accually made everyone LTAO!!!! it was the joke of the day....

Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#8 Jul 8, 2009
No you are no local yokel!

Have not heard a thing NewMonter! Congratulations!
cece

Brighton, MA

#9 Jul 8, 2009
Those adults are screwed.

Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#10 Jul 8, 2009
Actually NO because this happened in Vermont!

Location hidden

#12 Jul 8, 2009
i think the drinking age should be 18... and at personal home to the discretion of the parents,,, I know Duck the shit is going to fly now...

“Barking up a tree!”

Since: Jun 08

Bennington

#13 Jul 8, 2009
Local Yokel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, The military likes them young and dumb,
that way they can train them and they will do whatever they are told. If they are allowed to drink on base then that's where it should be legal.

I agree there are plenty of good kids with great minds but most of them are in college where they learn how to drink in a semi-safe environment.

If your young and have no responsibilities you probably cant handle your liqueur and most likely end up behind the wheel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges 4 hr Concerned citizen 4
News Letters: A a thoughtlessa remark (Sep '10) Jul 12 AmPieJam UncleSam 11
chris harrington and the country drifters??!!?? (Sep '11) Jun 27 Yut 22
Pills and Other Research Chems Jun '17 painmeds 1
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Jun '17 Brooklyn Bernie 8
led cup lights Jun '17 High Sherrif Markey 2
News Major investors in Putnam Block project see it ... May '17 Dr Pendyke 4

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages