Frank Bradford

Hardwick, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

According to an article in the NY Times from 2007,..."Students from Singapore, S. Korea, Hong Kong, & Japan significantly outperform American students on math & science tests...." THEREFORE, as many already know, Asian students are more proficient in math & science than Caucasians.

THEREFORE - at least according to the ACLU and those in the Bennington Banner editorial department - the entire world is RACIALLY PROFILING Asians in stating they are more proficient in the sciences than are the rest of us.

Well, Bennington Banner........GOOD THING THAT MATH & SCIENCE AREN'T ILLEGAL OR A DETRIMENT TO SOCIETY, huh??? Or the big bad police would be racially profiling them & throwin' their azzes in the slammer much like they "racially profile" those drug dealers, correct?

Bennington Police: You are doing an EXCELLENT JOB in keeping lawless thugs off the streets in VT. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Pay no mind to the screaming libs who haven't travelled much outside the relative safety & security (thus far anyway) of the roads of VT. One day, they too may face: R-E-A-L-I-T-Y.
Toriq Al Towelhead

Essex Junction, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

You actually read the Benville Banaler? That rag isn't worth the trees they kill to print it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stamford Discussions

Search the Stamford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i suck dong 7 hr Elmer_J_Fudd 8
28 countries (Oct '13) 11 hr Elmer_J_Fudd 284
After trying to flush drugs, man faces charges 20 hr Dr Pendyke 1
What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 265
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 30
Frustrated (Nov '13) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 39
elmer no life fudd Sat cuum spunj Kiel 13
•••
•••