Three yrs. plus for selling drugs

Three yrs. plus for selling drugs

Posted in the Stamford Forum

Frank Bradford

Glover, VT

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Three plus for distribution: NEXT!

Oh and....when you're back out & are caught doing the exact same thing again like you will inevitably be? The next jaunt served will be even greater.

Oh and er....just for the record Einstein, women aren't chattel you use for bartering in your "trade." Perhaps you'll learn 'bout all dat in your bible studies in the clinker.

Next!

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Frank Bradford wrote:
Three plus for distribution: NEXT!
Oh and....when you're back out & are caught doing the exact same thing again like you will inevitably be? The next jaunt served will be even greater.
Oh and er....just for the record Einstein, women aren't chattel you use for bartering in your "trade." Perhaps you'll learn 'bout all dat in your bible studies in the clinker.
Next!
Mr. Frank N. Beens, do you know Mr. McNutt? Or Mr. Marky? You seem to have a lot in common with them.

That's what I thought!

Next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pills and Other Research Chems 4 hr realElmerFudd 4
News Crazy Days: Police see evidence of gang activit... (Nov '08) 4 hr realElmerFudd 163
News Vermont unemployment rate drops to 3.1 percent ... 4 hr realElmerFudd 10
News ChemFab neighbors say they were sickened Sep 6 Hundreds of mill ... 5
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Aug 29 Fat Markey Fife 16
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation Aug '17 Hundreds of mill ... 8
News Letters: A a thoughtlessa remark (Sep '10) Aug '17 realElmerFudd 16

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages