Thorns For "Racial" Profiling

Thorns For "Racial" Profiling

Posted in the Stamford Forum

Frank Bradford

Glover, VT

#1 Jul 8, 2013
So the ACLU (and the Banner Editorial Dept) believes that VT is guilty of racial profiling in arresting & convicting more minorities in selling drugs than whites.

I'm thinkin' maybe the ACLU are the ones then buyin' & takin' the drugs cuz........

IF many of the few minorities weren't HERE in VT specifically using it as a drug trafficking region, THEN they wouldn't have had cause to have been arrested & charged, THEN there wouldn't have been any reason to even compare the stats, THEN you wouldn't be using stats to manipulate the facts - as stats can "evidence" nearly anything, THEN it would simply be a case of individuals breaking the law & being caught/tried/convicted & punished as folks who break the law do every day.

Hey Banner: Looks like you guys & gals need a walk on the wild side too. Go take a vacation in 'da Bronx for a year or so & then come back to good 'ol VT. I guarantee you'll quit your whining & wailing 'bout all the nice folk just simply trying to go bout their business peacefully (NOT) & lawfully (NOT) raising their equally as lovely families.

"Racial profiling" my buttocks. Try realism......it's more than an art genre!!!!!!!!!!

“Get off my lawn!”

Since: Jun 11

People's Republic of VT

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Frank Bradford wrote:
So the ACLU (and the Banner Editorial Dept) believes that VT is guilty of racial profiling in arresting & convicting more minorities in selling drugs than whites.
I'm thinkin' maybe the ACLU are the ones then buyin' & takin' the drugs cuz........
IF many of the few minorities weren't HERE in VT specifically using it as a drug trafficking region, THEN they wouldn't have had cause to have been arrested & charged, THEN there wouldn't have been any reason to even compare the stats, THEN you wouldn't be using stats to manipulate the facts - as stats can "evidence" nearly anything, THEN it would simply be a case of individuals breaking the law & being caught/tried/convicted & punished as folks who break the law do every day.
Hey Banner: Looks like you guys & gals need a walk on the wild side too. Go take a vacation in 'da Bronx for a year or so & then come back to good 'ol VT. I guarantee you'll quit your whining & wailing 'bout all the nice folk just simply trying to go bout their business peacefully (NOT) & lawfully (NOT) raising their equally as lovely families.
"Racial profiling" my buttocks. Try realism......it's more than an art genre!!!!!!!!!!
"Go take a vacation in 'da Bronx for a year or so & then come back to good 'ol VT. "

Jerome and Clarke, after the Yankee game Saturday. It will even be daylight for you. I'll be the cracker waiting for you. You'll recognize my by my Yankee hat.

Code phrase is "¿dónde está el cajero automático?"
Frank Bradford

Danville, VT

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Mr. Fudd: Been there,(to da Bronx) lived there, done 'dat. That be why I'm here.

And since I survived decades there - fended off all sorts o' losers & dealers & thugs...I hasten to tell ya I ain't afraid of no crazy azz crackas here in VT...oh & er, by the way: the terminology of "cracker" actually refers to a Caucasian of Southern decent & not a white individual from here in New England.

Never the mind: Take the reply to understand clearly: There are NO down-state New Yawkas the least intimidated by any Vermonsters, believe you me.

By the way, you have my actual given name on these here posts. What might yours be?
Toriq Al Towelhead

South Burlington, VT

#5 Jul 16, 2013
You read the Bennington Banal?

You should know by now that rag is just a mouthpiece for the Looney Left. And the more looney they become, the closer to the front page they get.

That editorial page is chock full of hate speech from the first heading down to the period at the end of the last sentence.

Then Alden Graves sends in his attempt at writing and the looney meter goes off the scale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... May 13 Otto 5
News Major investors in Putnam Block project see it ... May 13 Dr Pendyke 4
News Town business group to promote economic vitality (Oct '16) May 13 Dr Pendyke 7
News Local man arraigned on drug charges (Oct '08) May 10 Dr Kaputnick 22
Tomato plants May 10 Brooklyn Bernie 2
News Jude Fitzgerald faces charges Apr 30 Sherrif fife 4
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Apr '17 DEPUTY DOG 342

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages