District Court

The following cases were heard Monday in Bennington District Court. Scott Winkelmann, 30, of Oberhugle Road, Stamford pleaded not guilty to first degree aggravated domestic assault. Full Story

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Stop the insanity!
Skidsee

Atlanta, GA

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
Stop the insanity!
That would have to include you disappearing.
"Abracadabra Pooof"!
smart guy

Queensbury, NY

#3 Aug 26, 2009
these f-n people at the banner really have no clue on how to report the truth.Parole is NOT the same as probation. I think they lie on purpose to try to get us to actually buy the paper-which i don't.Probation violation would not get the same result as a parole violation they think. The truth is i think u guys are the armpit of reporting and i love to see each day how much u guys will screw up.

Since: Jun 09

Charlestown, MA

#4 Aug 26, 2009
You don't actually buy the printed rag do you? It's so bad that a sick puppy wouldn't vomit on it!
Elmer Fudd

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2009
Real Vermonter wrote:
You don't actually buy the printed rag do you? It's so bad that a sick puppy wouldn't vomit on it!
Please read before you reply to a post Gary. If the words are too big, have someone read it to you and explain the bigger words.

“279ing my way around Benmont”

Since: Nov 08

not here

#6 Aug 26, 2009
I remember the vagrant from Pownal saying he used the EBT card to buy smokes. where can you buy smokes on an EBT card now the martin's minimart is closed?

Since: Jun 09

Bennington, VT

#7 Aug 26, 2009
The transient Jonathan Tobin is another example of the Vermont court system. He was release to live with family in Pownal. He lives in a van behind the trailer park in Pownal with his father and I think uncle. Both of them I believe are here because they are wanted in Tenn. He did multiple crime in the Pownal area ,is a flight risk because he has no actual residence and Judge Wesley turned him lose. The court is probable hoping he will run so they will not have to contend with him. One less person to deal with on the court docket.
Non Buddy

Schenectady, NY

#8 Aug 26, 2009
wankee wrote:
I remember the vagrant from Pownal saying he used the EBT card to buy smokes. where can you buy smokes on an EBT card now the martin's minimart is closed?
That wouldn't have happened when Margaret was there. Back when they had the paper food stamps and the parents sent the rugrats in to get 2 penny candies and 98 cents back, she'd run em out. I miss her bluntness.
Real Vermonter

Plainville, CT

#9 Aug 26, 2009
smart guy wrote:
these f-n people at the banner really have no clue on how to report the truth.Parole is NOT the same as probation. I think they lie on purpose to try to get us to actually buy the paper-which i don't.Probation violation would not get the same result as a parole violation they think. The truth is i think u guys are the armpit of reporting and i love to see each day how much u guys will screw up.
Wrong topic "smart guy"! lol what a dumb@ss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) Mon Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 88
Community groups host candlelight vigil in hono... Mon markey da masshole 2
Snow safety focus of task force Mon markey da masshole 2
Women who control their men, men who let them. (Sep '09) Mon markey da masshole 16
Our Opinion: Bennington students strike back at... Mon markey da masshole 3
Group will push fetal homicide law (Aug '09) Jan 24 jenni 1,430
Foreclosure continues despite plans for track site (Aug '09) Jan 23 september 5
Stamford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stamford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:09 am PST