Hearing on Lyme disease treatment

Hearing on Lyme disease treatment

There are 6 comments on the News Times story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Hearing on Lyme disease treatment. In it, News Times reports that:

U.S. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., will oversee a field hearing at the University of Connecticut Stamford Thursday to discuss whether expanding the federal government's role in treatment and research of Lyme disease could limit its spread nationally.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Times.

Mary Britton

Brockville, Canada

#1 Sep 1, 2012
Thank you for continuing to seek out the truth, Mr. Blumenthal.
I know it is not easy.
Appreciate your efforts.
Wish that I could get Mr. Chartok to follow this story.
Do not understand why they refuse.
Might cc this.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 20, 2012
Blumenthal is a good man. The lyme community needs more like him in positions of power.
pAnonymous

Lipno, Poland

#8 Feb 26, 2015
#3.1/#3.95B in book. The.Luciferian.Doctrine (i.e. The.Most.Important.Knowledge.Y ou.would.Ever.Read.Implement.a nd.Live.up.to.Forever) might be the answer to your problems [100% Lyme annihilation, confirmed].r4
Mike g Papa

West Hartford, CT

#9 Mar 6, 2015
Lime disease is a reflection of POOR LAND MANAGEMENT SKILLS the ((today ))people have!!! It is time we wake up and regenerate our ecological system in a way to create a BALANCE IN NATURE!! Our greath ancestors did a SUPERIOR JOB on taking good care NATURE PERFECT UNIVERSE!!!!
Mike g Papa

West Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 8, 2015
Lime diseases can be reduced with taking good care our ECOLOGY. allowing a BALANCE to take place , were PREDATORS ARE THERE TO FEED ON THE DISEASES!!'
Mike g Papa

Hamden, CT

#11 Nov 26, 2015
It is. ABOUT TIME TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE !!!! The modern people of this country need to take the leadership TO MANAGE THE ECOLOGY !! This is the single and most important issue we need to defend the integrity of nature for the health of future generations !! If we fail we will suffer the consequences of becoming a bad leader around the world !! We nee CAPITALISM WITH A HEARTH !! Just for the money RAT RACE is like COMMUNISM !!!! Sincerely. Mike g Papa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) 3 hr Booty6322 2,653
News Landlords looking as Fortunoff stores prepare t... (Mar '09) Sun Vickie 17
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) Sat Frank 4
News Connecticut home to fewer homeless Dec 1 America Gentleman... 3
News Police: Known drug dealer arrested on drug charges Nov 27 ffctguitar 10
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Nov 26 Tired of the Lies 490
Impeach the Russian President Trump Nov 23 Robdny 2

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages