Melvin Curry, 56, Southport Dance Ins...

Melvin Curry, 56, Southport Dance Instructor

There are 2 comments on the The Fairfield Daily Voice story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Melvin Curry, 56, Southport Dance Instructor. In it, The Fairfield Daily Voice reports that:

Born Nov. 1, 1955, in Stamford, he was the son of Floyd M. Curry and Estelle V. Taylor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Fairfield Daily Voice.

Dolores Ofiero Natale

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Mel was a jr highschool friend and also met him when is was teaching my niece dance lessons. He never changed had a great personality, kind.
My deepest sympathy to his family and friends.
cindy milwe

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Mel was my junior prom date, my dance teacher and my friend. Mel's smile and enthusiasm for dance and music was infectious and he made many lives much more joyous. He will be missed and always remembered. He touched so many lives over so many years; i will never forget drinking tangueray and tonics with him when i was 16 at the brook in westport. He opened my eyes, my world. I loved that man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ROBTARD arrested for carrying enema bag filled ... (Mar '12) 11 hr Wow 100
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sun TWP 72,037
Paul H Burnham and the Gangstalking Case covere... (Dec '09) Jul 23 Truth 33
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Jul 9 What a Queen 292
News Bridgeport woman charged in Norwalk stabbing Jul 8 ffctguitar 6
News Bridgeport man charged in Stamford woman's kidn... (Jun '09) Jul 2 TheFirst 34
Norwalk police rated the worst in the state Jun 30 Lousfool 4

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages