Stamford police investigate drive-by shooting on West Side

Full story: Norwalk Advocate

A 24-year-old city man is expected to survive a drive-by shooting on the West Side, at least the fourth shooting incident there in the last three weeks, police said.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2008
haha

Rosedale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

he had it coming
MomOF4

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2007

u should b ashamed of ur self to say that. no one needs to be shot for any reason. there are different aproaches to do than that!. u r cold hearted.
Stamford CT

Montville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

And the mayor CLAIMS that this is the 4th safest city in the United States?!?!?!? Who covers up the real number of crimes in this city before it gets posted???? The mayor needs to give the police all the resources possible to get the crime under control or he needs to step down and let someone who has this city's best interest at heart!!!!!!! 4th SAFEST CITY MY A@$!!!!!
Stamford CT

Montville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

haha wrote:
he had it coming
You don't even live in Stamford. Violence is never the answer and unless you know what this story is about(which means maybe you know the shooter), how can you even make an uneducated comment like that? Violence is NEVER the answer. It's obvious that you weren't raised with any values.
Stamford CT

Montville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2007

haha wrote:
he had it coming
Maybe the police should be looking at YOU. It sounds as if you know something that the rest of us don't!!!!!
stamford ct

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2008

The mayor has a terrible relationship with the police he gave them 3% raises while he's trying to get 16.5% for one year everyone in his cabinet is getting big raises he said there was no money.
cops survive on overtime not the small salary they make lest then cops in small westchester towns. malloy has other issues like his son that is a drug dealer and the other one that is a racists. the city is not safe wait until the summer wild wild west.
stamford ct

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2008

When crime goes up in the shippan area near his home or north stamford maybe the mayor will get involved. I heard the police dont have a swat team or any dogs.. what happens when someone takes hostages or your kid is missing in the woods
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2008

Police dont stop crimes that is pure fantasy
RU serious

Englishtown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2008

The mayor gave every union a 3% raise (mayeb one got more). There is no swat team in Stamford or dogs because the city and police union can't agree on it. Don't blame this all on the mayor.
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2008

What the hell do you need a swat team for? more killings?
cp2oo6

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2008

all of those asking wat happenes when theres a kid missing or a hostage situation, now stamford is getting a lot more, they have officers on motorcycles, CSI vans and armored trucks that say special operations. as far as dogs, they use greenwich police k-9 units, i saw it happen when there was a shooting in front of my house last year

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr scirocco 68,834
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
ROBTARD arrested for carrying enema bag filled ... (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 88
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) Aug 8 truth 307
'Dog the Bounty Hunter' shot at in Colo. Springs (Apr '09) Aug 8 The right is wrong 184

Search the Stamford Forum:
•••

Stamford News Video

•••
Stamford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stamford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••