Stamford teen dies in dirtbike accide...

Stamford teen dies in dirtbike accident; brother injured

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 16, 2012, titled Stamford teen dies in dirtbike accident; brother injured. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

A 14-year-old boy was killed and his 16-year-old brother suffered life-threatening injuries in a dirtbike collision Thursday afternoon in an undeveloped city park off Long Ridge Road, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Harlow

Norwalk, CT

#1 Aug 20, 2012
I'd say a "helmet" would have prevented this tragic accident. Would you let your child ride with-out a helmet? Anyone trolling this indecent with negative comments and unusual behavior should be reported to the FBI for the unsolved murder of Wilton resident Nicholas Parisot age 14 who was killed when someone strung a line up in a trail he was riding and was thrown from his bike. Obviously this person has aggression toward anyone ridding bikes on state and assumed private property!
Voluntarist

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2012
Harlow wrote:
I'd say a "helmet" would have prevented this tragic accident. Would you let your child ride with-out a helmet? Anyone trolling this indecent with negative comments and unusual behavior should be reported to the FBI for the unsolved murder of Wilton resident Nicholas Parisot age 14 who was killed when someone strung a line up in a trail he was riding and was thrown from his bike. Obviously this person has aggression toward anyone ridding bikes on state and assumed private property!
If i remember correctly the stupid retard psychopathic sgt said that they were wearing helmets.

Dad blew his brains out weeks ago after being served with divorce papers.

The judicial system is responsible for another death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stamford author's debut novel explores brain in... Wed ajpbooks 1
News Gibbs College campus will be shut down (Feb '08) Nov 14 Ree 113
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) Nov 13 Frank 6
News FEMA demands Stamford certify hurricane barrier (Mar '09) Nov 11 Joe T 9
Dump "The Donald" ASAP! (Jul '11) Nov 10 Legal or Not 4
News Bridgeport woes, Greenwich riches tell tale of ... Nov 10 America Gentleman... 1
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Nov 9 MandiLynn 82

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages