Anti-Islam ads target Metro-North commuters

Aug 23, 2012 Full story: www.ctpost.com 96
Metro-North Railroad is reviewing its advertising policies after the latest controversial billboard linking Islam to terrorist attacks that currently appear at a handful of New Haven Line stations ... Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Voluntarist

United States

#88 Aug 27, 2012
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never heard of what a voluntarist is. The point I would make is that if you want others to walk over you then continue with your point of view. Others are trying to take away your beliefs from you by stealth and violence. Doing nothing will allow it to occur. One of the great things about America is that it stands for freedom of speech. Islamists aroung the world are trying to prevent this so that they can address their agenda without influence from people like me. If Islamists can acomplish this then they can control lies as opposed to truth
Oh I know that is the public relations of America but that's not actually true.

Have you read of the veteran that was hauled away to the mental Ward for his views on Facebook?
Voluntarist

United States

#89 Aug 27, 2012
swerty wrote:
<quoted text>bet u met a lot of muslims, who have had sex with little girls
How old are you? 12?
passerby

Welland, Canada

#90 Aug 27, 2012
Timesten wrote:
"Muslims practicing jihad have been "enlightening" us through violent terrorism ever since 9-11."
Agreed, even in good ole TO some marched with all those nasty cliche signs, gave death threats to muslims who spoke out against the violence and threats.

Remebers the Toronto 18, I sure do.

Inspite of all of this there is no way that I can see these type of adverts being allowed in Canada.

Go USA and free speech.

Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#91 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Here's you answer clueless!!
The Islamic Genocide Records of MUSLIM on MUSLIM killings:
- 50,000 Tajikistan, 1992-96 (secularists against Islamists)
- 40,000 Chad, 1982-90
- 25,000 Jordan government vs. Palestinians, 1970-71 (Black September)
- 20,000 Syria, 1982 (against Islamists in Hama)
- 10,000 South Yemen, 1986 (civil war)
- 16,000 Western Sahara, 1975-present
- 75,000 Iraq, 2003-present (domestic)
- 80,000 Iran, 1978-79 (revolution)
- 100,000 North Yemen, 1962-70
- 140,000 Kuwait War, 1990-91
- 150,000 Lebanon civil war, 1975-90
- 150,000 Liberia, 1989-97
- 300,000 Iraq, 1970-2003 (Saddam against minorities)
- 300,000 Kurds in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, 1980s-1990s
- 400,000 Somalia, 1991-present
- 200,000 Algeria, 1991-2006 (between Islamists and the government)
- 1,000,000 Iran-Iraq-War, 1980-88
- 1,100,000 Nigeria, 1966-79 (Biafra); 1993-present
- 1,900,000 Sudan, 1955-72; 1983-2006 (civil wars, genocides)
Nor is Iraq (Sunni versus Shiite) the only place where Muslim violence against Muslims rages unabated. There is Darfur in Sudan, Somalia, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Algeria until recently, and hotspots in Iran, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Palestine, Morocco, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Lebanon.
Your such a tool ashire. Why is it any sort of conflict whcih involves people who happen to be Muslim suddenly a religious thing to you?

But anyway, feel free to match those numbers against the "Christain on Christain" wars and let us all know whcih religion is bloddier..you can start with the 20 million Christians killed in Russia during the "Christian" world war....oh wait...20 million already beats your number huh??

Dumb ass.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#92 Aug 27, 2012
Soulja wrote:
<quoted text>Mae up your own mind after checing out the following Koranic versus. Salman Rushdi was right
Qur'an:9:88 "The Messenger and those who believe with him, strive hard and fight with their wealth and lives in Allah's Cause."
Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."
Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."
Ishaq:324 "He said,'Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.'"
Qur'an:9:14 "Fight them and Allah will punish them by your hands, lay them low, and cover them with shame. He will help you over them."
Ishaq:300 "I am fighting in Allah's service. This is piety and a good deed. In Allah's war I do not fear as others should. For this fighting is righteous, true, and good."
Ishaq:587 "Our onslaught will not be a weak faltering affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace."
Qur'an:8:65 "O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; if there are a hundred then they will slaughter a thousand unbelievers, for the infidels are a people devoid of understanding."
Ishaq:326 "Prophet exhort the believers to fight. If there are twenty good fighters they will defeat two hundred for they are a senseless people. They do not fight with good intentions nor for truth."
Bukhari:V4B52N63 "A man whose face was covered with an iron mask came to the Prophet and said,'Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight or embrace Islam first?' The Prophet said,'Embrace Islam first and then fight.' So he embraced Islam, and was martyred. Allah's Apostle said,'A Little work, but a great reward.'"
Nice job of cherry picking...now how about posting the entire quotes so the real message is seen.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#93 Aug 27, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such a tool ashire. Why is it any sort of conflict whcih involves people who happen to be Muslim suddenly a religious thing to you?
But anyway, feel free to match those numbers against the "Christain on Christain" wars and let us all know whcih religion is bloddier..you can start with the 20 million Christians killed in Russia during the "Christian" world war....oh wait...20 million already beats your number huh??
Dumb ass.
Hey clown! We're talking current day Islam in a civilized world not some idiocy that happened thousands of years ago dummy!! Nice job of cherry picking...now how about posting the entire quotes so the real message is seen!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#94 Aug 27, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ass.
Your such a tool Saddam Hassan!! So why are we profiling Joseph Stalin? It turns out that antisemitic dumbazzzezz are trying to spread rumors that he was a Jew. Apparently, the "Dzhugash" part of his original last name, Dzhugashvili, means "Jew" in Georgian.
Now, we don't claim to be experts in Georgian. But what we do know is that the Georgian word for "Jews" is transcribed as "Ebraelebi", about as far from "Dzhugash" as one can get.
But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say that the antisemites' claim is true. Since when is last name alone enough to prove one's ethnicity? Go back a few dozen profiles, and you'll meet Paula Abdul. With a last name like that, she must be a Muslim! Of course, she is not. She is 100% Jewish, even with that name.
So flimsy idiotic worthless attempts aside, there is absolutely nothing that would make anyone with a brain think that Stalin was Jewish. Quite the opposite: close to his death, Stalin hatched a plot to purge all Jewish doctors. Yes, that sounds like the actions of someone secretly Jewish!
Not.
What's more, growing up, Stalin attended seminary; Joseph's mother wanted him to be a priest. Yes, that's a real Jewish mother all right: "oh Yossi, eat your lox and bagels, so you can grow up strong and become the Patriarch of all Russia!"
Bleh. Well, at least we got to mention Joseph Stalin and Paula Abdul in the same profile.
Verdict: Stalin was NOT a Jew.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY DUMMY!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#95 Aug 27, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice job of cherry picking...now how about posting the entire quotes so the real message is seen.
"oh Hassaninski, eat your lox and bagels, so you can grow up strong and become the Patriarch of all Russia!"
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#96 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clown! We're talking current day Islam in a civilized world not some idiocy that happened thousands of years ago dummy!! Nice job of cherry picking...now how about posting the entire quotes so the real message is seen!!
WWII was thousands of years ago? Really?

A tool, yes a real bag o hammers Ashire...that is what you are. We are all still waiting for your rebutals to the items I previosly posted (months ago)....anytime.
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#97 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>"oh Hassaninski, eat your lox and bagels, so you can grow up strong and become the Patriarch of all Russia!"
Lox and Baggles..not a bad idea....
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#98 Aug 27, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Your such a tool Saddam Hassan!! So why are we profiling Joseph Stalin? It turns out that antisemitic dumbazzzezz are trying to spread rumors that he was a Jew. Apparently, the "Dzhugash" part of his original last name, Dzhugashvili, means "Jew" in Georgian.
Now, we don't claim to be experts in Georgian. But what we do know is that the Georgian word for "Jews" is transcribed as "Ebraelebi", about as far from "Dzhugash" as one can get.
But let's play devil's advocate. Let's say that the antisemites' claim is true. Since when is last name alone enough to prove one's ethnicity? Go back a few dozen profiles, and you'll meet Paula Abdul. With a last name like that, she must be a Muslim! Of course, she is not. She is 100% Jewish, even with that name.
So flimsy idiotic worthless attempts aside, there is absolutely nothing that would make anyone with a brain think that Stalin was Jewish. Quite the opposite: close to his death, Stalin hatched a plot to purge all Jewish doctors. Yes, that sounds like the actions of someone secretly Jewish!
Not.
What's more, growing up, Stalin attended seminary; Joseph's mother wanted him to be a priest. Yes, that's a real Jewish mother all right: "oh Yossi, eat your lox and bagels, so you can grow up strong and become the Patriarch of all Russia!"
Bleh. Well, at least we got to mention Joseph Stalin and Paula Abdul in the same profile.
Verdict: Stalin was NOT a Jew.
LEARN YOUR HISTORY DUMMY!!
What exactly does Stalin have to do with the subject at hand?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#99 Aug 27, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Lox and Baggles..not a bad idea....
Steve, what are you doing in SA?
Steven Hassan

Pretoria, South Africa

#100 Aug 28, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Steve, what are you doing in SA?
Changed my duty station about a month ago.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#101 Aug 28, 2012
Steven Hassan wrote:
<quoted text>
Changed my duty station about a month ago.
America has soldiers in South Africa? Wow. I feel your pain; I'm originally from Detroit.
Voice of Peace

Israel

#102 Sep 7, 2012

I can understand the suicidal last swim of the whales to shore where they meet death..

I can understand the moths flying into the light source and burning out their winged existence ..

... but I can't understand Steven Hassan's attitude..!!

At every turn of the page Steven Hassan is being ridiculized, mocked and humilliated by Ayershire .....

... and he keeps coming back for more..

Masochism..(!?)

Virgil Coufal

Crownsville, MD

#105 Sep 7, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/luv4et7

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr L Morales 71,257
International gang member arrested in 2005 sexu... (May '08) Dec 23 hbv 8
Jaguar, Land Rover dealer proposed for Fairfiel... Dec 22 American Gentlema... 4
First Selectman Peter Tesei. Dec 22 Mike g Papa 1
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Dec 21 Cottinz Pickinz 339
go to Thurmont MD (Nov '09) Dec 18 Fuckyoudanielfitz... 4
Norwalk's thugs and G-Monies are out showing th... (May '11) Dec 16 Al Sharpton 308

Stamford News Video

Stamford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stamford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stamford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stamford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST