Anti-Islam ads target Metro-North com...

Anti-Islam ads target Metro-North commuters

There are 96 comments on the www.ctpost.com story from Aug 23, 2012, titled Anti-Islam ads target Metro-North commuters. In it, www.ctpost.com reports that:

Metro-North Railroad is reviewing its advertising policies after the latest controversial billboard linking Islam to terrorist attacks that currently appear at a handful of New Haven Line stations ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ctpost.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Aug 23, 2012
from ctpost:

"The current ad campaign posted at five Connecticut stations on the New Haven Line ... include the slogan 'It's not Islamophobia, It's Islamorealism,' in red lettering on a black background.

"Above the slogan, the poster lists the number 19,250, the purported number of terrorist attacks carried out by Islamic extremists since the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks ...

"Shahzad Khawaja, a Stamford Muslim said Geller's advertisement was unfair, and that the terms 'jihad' and 'Sharia' have been misrepresented by the media to be associated with terrorist violence and unenlightened attitudes."

Muslims practicing jihad have been "enlightening" us through violent terrorism ever since 9-11.

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Aug 23, 2012
"Muslims practicing jihad have been "enlightening" us through violent terrorism ever since 9-11."

And just what has your team been 'enlightening' since 911 Joe.... love, peace and harmony?
https://www.google.com/search...
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/islam/T4M...
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Aug 23, 2012
Timesten wrote:
"Muslims practicing jihad have been "enlightening" us through violent terrorism ever since 9-11."
And just what has your team been 'enlightening' since 911 Joe.... love, peace and harmony?
I'M REALLY SURPRISED THAT GOOGLE LET'S YOUR IDIOCY ADVERTIZE FOR THEM! Hey Moron! HOW MANY WAR CRIMES DID PALESTINIAN HAMAS COMMIT EVERY TIME THEY FIRE A ROCKET INTO ISRAEL OR SEND IN A SUICIDE BOMBER?? NOW TIMES THAT BY TEN THOUSAND!! YOU ARE A BLOOMING FILTHY LYING SCUMBAG!! What I don't like is the continued bashing of Israel that you clowns love to do. You're all a bunch of crazed Muslims with nothing better to do than to use your childish mentality to demean the ONLY country in the Middle East that doesn’t take OUR Foreign Aid and bank the money in private accounts while their people suffer (Remember Arafat??), support terrorists, harbor terrorists, buy arms for terrorists or use it for building Mosques as they incite hatred toward the good old USA. The outright lies, distortions and propaganda are what I'm going after. When Israel attacks Hamas it is retaliation for attacks on them dummy!! Hamas used women and children as human shields. So when Women and children die, you clowns start foaming at the mouth!! They only Attack HAMAS or those responsible for suicide and rocket attack on Israel Dummy!! Israel does not attack for no reason and never has. It is only after they have been provoked!! Learn your History and stop making yourself look like a fool!! The Arabs have muddied the world for decades with their furious protest that their land has been “stolen” from them. One might take seriously such a statement if it came from a pacifist people such as the Tibetans, who had quietly inhabited their land for ages before it was seized by the Communist Chinese in 1950. The claim is laughable coming from the Arabs, who in the early Middle Ages conquered and reduced to slavery and penury ancient peoples and civilizations stretching from the borders of Persia to the Atlantic; who in 1947 rejected an Arab state in Palestine alongside a Jewish state and sought to obliterate the nascent Jewish state; who never called for a distinct Palestinian Arab state until the creation of the terrorist PLO in 1964—sixteen years after the founding of the state of Israel; and who to this moment continue to seek Israel’s destruction, an object that would be enormously advanced by the creation of the Arab state they demand. The Arab claim to sovereign rights west of the Jordan is only humored today because of a fatal combination of world need for Arab oil, leftist Political Correctness that has cast the Israelis as “oppressors,” and, of course, good old Jew-hatred.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Timesten wrote:
I'M REALLY SURPRISED THAT GOOGLE LET'S YOUR IDIOCY ADVERTIZE FOR THEM! Hey Moron!!! Al-Qaeda WAS CREATED BY "The initial Soviet deployment of the 40th Army in Afghanistan began on December 24, 1979 under Soviet President Leonid Brezhnev. The final troop withdrawal started on May 15, 1988, and ended on February 15, 1989 under the last Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev BEFORE THE USA EVER GOT INVOLVED DUMBAZZ.

Al-Qaeda was started by Bin laden!! STOP THE FILTHY LYING AND GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS COUNTRY IF YOU HATE IT SOOOOO BAD!!

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#6 Aug 23, 2012
Timesten wrote:
And just what has your team been 'enlightening' since 911 Joe ...
We've been fighting your bogus islamophobia with islamoreality.
Voluntarist

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
9/11 was an inside job, wake up you fools.
Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#8 Aug 23, 2012

Ask Geller, to write also ...

150 SYRIANS WERE KILLED BY SYRIANS ON THE EIDR ELFITR
DAY .... BRINGING THE TOTAL SYRIANS KILLED BY SYRIANS DURING RAMADAN TO 4600

ASSAD Jr. IS ABOUT TO HIT THE 30.000 FIGURE

ARABS KILLING ARABS ... NOBODY DOES IT BETTER ..

Voice of Peace

Tel Aviv, Israel

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Timesten ... KISS MY AZS ...
Voluntarist ... wait paciently until Timesten is done ... and you too, KISS MY AZS..

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#10 Aug 23, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
9/11 was an inside job, wake up you fools.
Liar.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 23, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from ctpost:
"The current ad campaign posted at five Connecticut stations on the New Haven Line ... include the slogan 'It's not Islamophobia, It's Islamorealism,' in red lettering on a black background.
That is totally appropriate.

I don't always agree with Geller, but she does get a lot of things correct.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#15 Aug 24, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
9/11 was an inside job, wake up ...
Go back to sleep, Taqiyya Tom.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#16 Aug 24, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always agree with Geller ...
.. neither do I, but "Islamorealism" could be the antidote to the bogus islamophobia.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#17 Aug 24, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't always agree with Geller, but she does get a lot of things correct.
I don't always agree with Geller, but I always agree with Trisha.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#18 Aug 24, 2012
Voice of Peace wrote:
Ask Geller, to write also ...
150 SYRIANS WERE KILLED BY SYRIANS ON THE EIDR ELFITR
DAY .... BRINGING THE TOTAL SYRIANS KILLED BY SYRIANS DURING RAMADAN TO 4600
ASSAD Jr. IS ABOUT TO HIT THE 30.000 FIGURE
ARABS KILLING ARABS ... NOBODY DOES IT BETTER ..
LMAO!!

So much for islamic brotherhood, and they want to rule the world? They'll kill each other first. LOL!!
Voluntarist

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
So much for islamic brotherhood, and they want to rule the world? They'll kill each other first. LOL!!
There is no greater killer than the us government.
Who is responsible for killing their own people.
Voluntarist

United States

#20 Aug 25, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
You people are such simpletons, the brotherhood is a faction within the community, somewhat like a radical right wing Christian.

So why is this terrorist group on the same side as NATO in Syria?

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#21 Aug 25, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are such simpletons, the brotherhood is a faction within the community ...
... but what has this to do with Pam Geller's islamorealistic ads, Taqiyya Tom?

Location hidden

#22 Aug 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
... but what has this to do with Pam Geller's islamorealistic ads, Taqiyya Tom?
It's trolls like him that hate the fact that Islam is being exposed.

“... truth will out.”

Stratford, Connecticut.

#24 Aug 25, 2012
Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's trolls like him that hate the fact that Islam is being exposed ...
... which is why Taqiyya Tom and trolls like him try to bury these stories in the Islam forum under an avalanche of spam posts.
passerby

Welland, Canada

#25 Aug 25, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been fighting your bogus islamophobia with islamoreality.
Islamoreality ooh I like that. Remeber the truth to some muslims is anti-islamlic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Housing authority director out (Jan '09) Tue ffctguitar 35
George W. Bush Helped Create ISIS (Nov '15) Aug 19 BPT 9
News Kissel driver pleads guilty to attempted murder Aug 17 BPT 3
News Stamford High grad pushes for equality - in lit... Aug 15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Looking back on Greeniwch primary shocker 10 ye... Aug 14 mar 1
News Restored From Storm Sandy Damage, Penfield Reef... Aug 6 BPT 11
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 3 Bernie lover 1

Stamford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages