Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Judged:

for frigs sake wrote:
<quoted text>
so what are you doing about it, besides posting in these forums? that's right, you're doing nothing, because you are completely full of crap
And what are you doing with your life besides belittling other peoples troubles?
CT lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Larry Ginsberg, one of the attorneys I had a grievance about (he did not return calls or letters or keep me informed) was reprimanded by the Statewide Grievance committee for another grievance by Christina Haegele.
CT lady

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Ginsberg never even let me know when my late father's final probate meeting was held. My son was too afraid to go.

I'm not suing ANYONE at this point I just want to get on with my life. But let what my son and I experienced serve as a warning to others. Carefully investigate any attorney who is going to handle your family's matters.....even if family recommended him. The elderly can be conned- especially those with kidney failure awaiting dialysis. Grieving families can very easily be conned.....
melissa kyek aka vigilio

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

I JUST POSTED A COMMENT ABOUT PAUL BURNHAM CORRUPT ATTY DARIEN. TO THOSE OF INTEREST I LEAVE MY HOME PHONE NUMBER. I AM A BRUTALLY HONEST PERSON AND FRANKLY DESPISE E MAIL CONTACT! I HATE COMPUTERS TALK TO ME FOR REAL!! MANY THANKS, SINCERLY, MELISSA
CT lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

What comment did you post and why? You left no phone number. Who are you?

Melissa Kyek, 51

Brookfield, CT; Danbury, CT;
New Canaan, CT; Stamford, CT Gregory T Kyek, Theresa Am Kyek, Elizabeth Beddington, Stephen M Kyek, Maria N Kyek, Joseph P Kyek
Melissa Kyek, 50

Brookfield, CT; Danbury, CT;
New Milford, CT; Stamford, CT Elizabeth Beddington, Gregory T Kyek, Michael S Kyek, Joseph P Kyek, Joe Kyek, Joseph M Kyek
Melissa Kyek, 25

Stamford, CT Vivian L Kyek,
Joseph P Kyek
Melissa Kyek, 32

Stamford, CT Jason Kyek
Melissa Kyek

Port Charlotte, FL;
Rochester, MN Henry Kyek
Melissa Kyek

Marblehead, MA Ulrich M Kyek,
Hale Kyek
Melissa Kyek

New Milford, CT Rosa Kyek
Melissa Kyek

New Milford, CT Joe Kyek
Melissa Kyek

New Milford, CT
CT lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Melissa- You did not leave your phone number. How can you be contacted?
kerry

Katonah, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

klp wrote:
My mom filed a grievance and lost. The attorneys lied in the information they sent in about the situation. She was not able to questiion them. One of them paid off somoeone at the shelter to let him in and let him steal mom's records. That really put a damper on things.
Who is the District Attorney?
I wish I could help put those dirt bag attorneys in jail.
But its good to have a rep with a lot of people that know you donít lie
What you should do is have your attorney put everything in writing and signe it
In front of witnesses and thatís another thing.. Always meet with your attorney
With one or more witnesses with you.. You can do that as a mater of fact
Its legal to have witnesses in legal maters.
CT lady

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Thank you Kerry- but too late now. He continues to harass and stalk- 6 years after my father died.
Corrupt attorneys UNiTe

Holtsville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

personally, I hope all these lawyers sue the crap out of you for slander and keep you in a homeless shelter for the rest of your miserable excuse of a life, preferably a homeless shelter without internet access
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Sometimes I don't know which ignorance is worse, the corrupt attorneys that rip the fabric of American life or the idiots that make fun of peoples trouble and can't really comprehend how bad it is.
CMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

I am very familiar with Atto9rney Ginsberg and his lies, if you need someone to tell the grievance committee about his lies, I will be happy to help ..... he was my attorney in a foreclosure case - he constantly lied to the judge, did not show up for my hearings on at least 6 occasions and one Judge wrote him a letter about it (I have a copy of the letter)he was so bad that the Judge on my case had to take him off the case and assigned another attorney - the Judge stated in Court I should sue him
CMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

CT Lady and anyone who had bad dealings with Attorney Ginsberg in Stamford - please contact me. It's almost impossible to find an attorney that is willing to sue another attorney, I know I tried and even though a Judge advised me in open court to file a lawsuit, I could find an attorney to take it on. I am not looking to sue but I would like the grievance board to take us more seriously and act when attorney is corrupt - I will be happy to pursuit such an action to ensure no one else has to go through what we went through. Please email me at wrapsup@yahoo.com
CT lady

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Corrupt attorney's Unit (spelled wrong)Grow up. These things are happening to many people. Your threat is not taken lightly.

CTM.....am on the move.Sorry about your experience. I thought he was a decent guy until he failed to inform me of important dates and even acted thae same way with my attorney.

Once the situation got hot, he wanted OUT!
Abolish the fed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

The title is an oxymoron.
CT lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Agreed.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Here's a page about a lawyer screwing Ct...http://www.freerepublic.c om/focus/f-news/737662/posts
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

[QUOTE who="Abolish thhttp://www.freerepublic.com/ focus/f-news/737662/postse fed"]The title ishttp://www.freerepublic.com/ focus/f-news/737662/posts an oxymoron.[/QUOTE]http://www.fr eerepublic.com/focus/f-news/73 7662/posts..they keep taking down the live link as soon as I post it. Truth must have hit a real nerve!
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Judged:

Look how bad the corruption is in this state. They pay someone on Topix to follow me around to remove my posts about the truth.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

That is absolutely pathetic. I wonder how many people from Ct. have been victimized?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Ct lady wrote:
That is absolutely pathetic. I wonder how many people from Ct. have been victimized?
.... Every person in Ct. that pays taxes has been victimized, and most don't know it. If you managed to read the link you would know the former AG Blumenthal gave his ex-partner a 1/4 billion dollars and nobody questioned it. I wonder how they split that up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stamford Discussions

Search the Stamford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr scirocco 68,453
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 27 MrCracka 5,606
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jul 26 Kunta Kante 12
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
63-year-old Stamford Motors dealership is sold (Mar '09) Jul 23 Les Williams 16
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
A deluded consensus on discrimination Jul 21 Drilling for the nerve 2
•••
•••

Stamford News Video

•••
•••

Stamford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000