Massage parlor busted in police raid

Massage parlor busted in police raid

There are 79 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 5, 2009, titled Massage parlor busted in police raid. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Four people were arrested on prostitution charges during a Monday night raid on a Fairfield Avenue massage parlor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Smooth

Hartford, CT

#25 Aug 5, 2009
I am very dissapointed on this. This was my favorite Spa. I always just went there for a massage thats it. Because i do not have insurance and can not afford a different one. I hope i would not have gotten arrested just because i was nude. PLease lewt these people do there jobs
Doc

Newington, CT

#26 Aug 5, 2009
Why were there Self Addressed Stamped Envelopes made out for the East Haven Tax Collector? Something stinks....
anonymous

Bethlehem, CT

#27 Aug 5, 2009
They need to raid Royal One in Milford. I have no idea how that place is still open!
Smooth

Hartford, CT

#28 Aug 5, 2009
I only had to pay 30 for a half and 60 for the hour. And no girl ever asked for anything else. Maybe i am to ugly haha i do not know. They do call me big smooth. A tough marine who hurt his back. I have been goin there for at least 3 years now. everyone is so pleasant. I heardother stuff went on there but never actually saw or heard anything out of the ordinary. Signing off BIG SMOOTH
CBILLYGO

Deep River, CT

#30 Aug 5, 2009
after completing a sex act. what were the cops doing listening and watching waiting for them to finish.
Smooth

Hartford, CT

#31 Aug 5, 2009
anonymous wrote:
They need to raid Royal One in Milford. I have no idea how that place is still open!
why that one costs less for the massages i need. but too far away for me to go
Old Guy

Punta Gorda, FL

#32 Aug 5, 2009
We have to be sorry for these girls. They have no union benefits like, paid vacations, health insurance, seniority rights, pensions, etc.

Since: Jul 09

Harrison, NY

#33 Aug 5, 2009
CBILLYGO wrote:
after completing a sex act. what were the cops doing listening and watching waiting for them to finish.
It's bad manners to interrupt.
BPT

Sandy Hook, CT

#34 Aug 5, 2009
Old Guy wrote:
We have to be sorry for these girls. They have no union benefits like, paid vacations, health insurance, seniority rights, pensions, etc.
maybe the obama plan can get them some coverage.

Since: Sep 08

Atlanta, GA

#35 Aug 5, 2009
Woman laid in tomb may soon become mummy.
Frank E

West Milford, NJ

#36 Aug 5, 2009
The pigs are prudes !
Yea Thats Right

West Milford, NJ

#37 Aug 5, 2009
These pigs get off on this sh it then go home and beat their wives !
Bwaa O Well

United States

#38 Aug 5, 2009
Noooooo not them tooo!!!!! Damn it I'm running out of Happy Ending salons!!!
hmmm

Leesburg, FL

#39 Aug 5, 2009
why should i register my vehicle in expensive tax crazy connecticut????
If i have a resident in Florida, and come and go!! hell no im registering my car in CT..not everyone with a FL tag in CT, lives all year round up north. We go down south to our other residence, and live their too. ha ha!!
Smooth Criminal

West Milford, NJ

#41 Aug 6, 2009
Go to Fantasy Spa on Lindley St they have a nice young chick named Jeanie , she says they have a couple of cops that patronize her during their off peak hours , they never get raided... i have 2 names ready for when i get busted there , it will all come out in the paper and they the 2 cops will lose their jobs !
just commenting

Trumbull, CT

#42 Aug 6, 2009
Hey Smooth...
good for you. You gotta do what you gotta do. I am sure that the "nice young girl Jeanie" told you this info, about the 2 cops,during pillow talk.
don

Darien, CT

#43 Aug 6, 2009
o thank god i feel so safe in my bed in bpt tonight!
get a life bridgeport pd and do some real police work.
AVA

Wellford, SC

#44 Aug 6, 2009
Smooth Criminal wrote:
Go to Fantasy Spa on Lindley St they have a nice young chick named Jeanie , she says they have a couple of cops that patronize her during their off peak hours , they never get raided... i have 2 names ready for when i get busted there , it will all come out in the paper and they the 2 cops will lose their jobs !
What is the matter can't you get a girl on your own and you have to pay for someone that will let anyone with a few bucks have sex with her. EWWWWW
The Patriot

Franklin Square, NY

#45 Aug 6, 2009
Every body knows that massage parlor are prostitution places . this is nothing new... Where have you been...?
BPT

Sandy Hook, CT

#46 Aug 6, 2009
Smooth Criminal wrote:
and you don't think she told the cops about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stamford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Wed What a Queen 285
Republicans are filthy scum Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 5
seeking a wine enema Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 11
today is primary day by Bob Duff Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 2
ZEROX leaving Norwalk thanks Bob Duff your plan... Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 6
Bob Duff pushes gas only if just passed it (Feb '14) Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 4
News (Orlando Sentinel) Norwalk man blames tight swi... (Jul '09) Apr 26 KOOK ALERT 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stamford Mortgages