Who are Lynda Paxtons supported candi...

Who are Lynda Paxtons supported candidates that will disband the police?

Created by MAd Max on Aug 15, 2011

505 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ira Bostic

Fred Weber

Rob Mitchell

Shawna Steel

Larry Falcone

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Stick to Issues

Indian Trail, NC

#184 Nov 9, 2011
Precinct observer wrote:
I personally heard Fred tell people that the police department was going to be harmed, with reductions of men, and less coverage, and he was going to prevent it. He stood and talked with a uniformed Stallings police officer with his gun in plain sight on church grounds for more than thirty minutes. A complaint to the chief was made and two police cars drove up just as the officer was walking away. Lucy Drake and her cronies, including Mian Rex were making the rounds, and assisting Harry and Reed to do their bit to push lies and pro-police propaganda. Taxpayers beware, Fred and Shawna will need another million dollars to do all they want for the police department. Low voter turnout didn't help matters any, and very soon a lot of taxpayers will lament not exercising their franchise to vote
You people don't know how to let things go. All of this blog is one big LIE
Stick to Issues

Indian Trail, NC

#185 Nov 9, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that Dunn and Frost reason through issues and arrive at a similar viewpoint on their own? Why would you consider people who have similar views to be a puppet of the other? Is Reed a puppet of Harry or Harry a puppet of Reed? They seem to have similar views. Or are they both a puppet of Drake? Hopefully the new members have enough emotional maturity to listen to the views of their fellow council members, including Paxton then decide for themselves what to think. People who post here seem to have one agenda --- to damage Mayor Paxton anyway possible whether it is deserved or true. And what is wrong with committees? Isn't it the responsibility of leaders to involve the citizens as much as possible in decision making or do you want to go back to having a select few in total control? What about sidewalks to connect within the town? Why do we need to connect to Matthews or Indian Trail when we can't even walk to the park without nearly getting killed. And just so you know, water and sewer is the responsibility of the county. If you want to see your taxes go through the roof, try to do that as a town. Al Graham tried that to benefit his properties and it was at a cost of about $16 Million.
Grow up and let it go..........we are sick of people like you
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#186 Nov 10, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that Dunn and Frost reason through issues and arrive at a similar viewpoint on their own? Why would you consider people who have similar views to be a puppet of the other? Is Reed a puppet of Harry or Harry a puppet of Reed? They seem to have similar views. Or are they both a puppet of Drake? Hopefully the new members have enough emotional maturity to listen to the views of their fellow council members, including Paxton then decide for themselves what to think. People who post here seem to have one agenda --- to damage Mayor Paxton anyway possible whether it is deserved or true. And what is wrong with committees? Isn't it the responsibility of leaders to involve the citizens as much as possible in decision making or do you want to go back to having a select few in total control? What about sidewalks to connect within the town? Why do we need to connect to Matthews or Indian Trail when we can't even walk to the park without nearly getting killed. And just so you know, water and sewer is the responsibility of the county. If you want to see your taxes go through the roof, try to do that as a town. Al Graham tried that to benefit his properties and it was at a cost of about $16 Million.
""Could it be that Dunn and Frost reason through issues and arrive at a similar viewpoint on their own?""

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Somebody pat me on the back, Im laughing so hard in choking, Frost think thru an issue LOL LOL LOL
Rex

United States

#187 Nov 10, 2011
Observer u lovr stirring up crap! I voted at my precinct and then went to see fred andshawna to wish them luck!! At no time did i speak to other voters. In fact i walked to the other tables and wished them luck. Stop spreading lies about people who show up to vote!!! Maybe this is why people dont come out to vote bc people like u harrass people!!!
Precinct observer wrote:
I personally heard Fred tell people that the police department was going to be harmed, with reductions of men, and less coverage, and he was going to prevent it. He stood and talked with a uniformed Stallings police officer with his gun in plain sight on church grounds for more than thirty minutes. A complaint to the chief was made and two police cars drove up just as the officer was walking away. Lucy Drake and her cronies, including Mian Rex were making the rounds, and assisting Harry and Reed to do their bit to push lies and pro-police propaganda. Taxpayers beware, Fred and Shawna will need another million dollars to do all they want for the police department. Low voter turnout didn't help matters any, and very soon a lot of taxpayers will lament not exercising their franchise to vote
Precinct observer

Wadesboro, NC

#188 Nov 10, 2011
Rex wrote:
Observer u lovr stirring up crap! I voted at my precinct and then went to see fred andshawna to wish them luck!! At no time did i speak to other voters. In fact i walked to the other tables and wished them luck. Stop spreading lies about people who show up to vote!!! Maybe this is why people dont come out to vote bc people like u harrass people!!! <quoted text>
Rex (Mian) Were you also voting at Rock Hill AME? You were there. Is your tip to a tv reporter how two people were mentioned by name on tv news Tuesday evening about taping doors in Callonwood? Jill Reed was slandered earlier and accused of doing the taping, now when you learn who actually did were you responsible for the tip to a reporter? Stallings has sunk to a new low in dirty politics, with no end in sight.
Rex

Charlotte, NC

#189 Nov 10, 2011
Precinct observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Rex (Mian) Were you also voting at Rock Hill AME? You were there. Is your tip to a tv reporter how two people were mentioned by name on tv news Tuesday evening about taping doors in Callonwood? Jill Reed was slandered earlier and accused of doing the taping, now when you learn who actually did were you responsible for the tip to a reporter? Stallings has sunk to a new low in dirty politics, with no end in sight.
What in the world are u talking about????? I havent spoken or tip any reporter??? What tv show are talking about anyways? I promise i have never said a word about this jill reed person so by coming out openly to adress bogue claims like this i wish u would too. Stating claims like u are doing much less at me is showing u are sinking to a new low w dirty blogs and i seriously hope for an apology to me w an end in sight too.
Judicial Fact

Charlotte, NC

#190 Nov 10, 2011
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are u talking about????? I havent spoken or tip any reporter??? What tv show are talking about anyways? I promise i have never said a word about this jill reed person so by coming out openly to adress bogue claims like this i wish u would too. Stating claims like u are doing much less at me is showing u are sinking to a new low w dirty blogs and i seriously hope for an apology to me w an end in sight too.
Jill Reed couldn't walk a neighborhood!!! Theres a fact!
Resident too

Maysville, KY

#191 Nov 11, 2011
Judicial Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Jill Reed couldn't walk a neighborhood!!! Theres a fact!
Grow u, that is just uncalled for. Let's hope our new council members have more maturity than their supporters.
Resident too

Maysville, KY

#192 Nov 11, 2011
Forest Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
""Could it be that Dunn and Frost reason through issues and arrive at a similar viewpoint on their own?""
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Somebody pat me on the back, Im laughing so hard in choking, Frost think thru an issue LOL LOL LOL
Forest Parker, Paul is an intelligent, educated man.....why don't you tell us about your educational background....
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#193 Nov 11, 2011
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
Forest Parker, Paul is an intelligent, educated man.....why don't you tell us about your educational background....
Hummm ! sure can't tell it by his actions, ask anybody.
Oh and as for my education, I have enough to pick a lame brain out of a crowd, so don't you fret.
Resident too

Maysville, KY

#194 Nov 11, 2011
I sure hope Fred and Shawna are more mature than their followers
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#195 Nov 13, 2011
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask why would we want sidewalk connectivity with Matthews and Indian Trail? why not our Mayor want Stallings to look like, smell like, taste like, and feel like Matthews, that's why. You are right in the fact that we need our own communities to connect first, and that is something our elected officials have failed to do for their own citizens. You also make reference to the fact that maybe Steele and Weber might be puppets of Mrs Drake, I have know way of knowing that be if so DRAKE WON !!!!!!!
Resident too

Maysville, KY

#196 Nov 13, 2011
Forest Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask why would we want sidewalk connectivity with Matthews and Indian Trail? why not our Mayor want Stallings to look like, smell like, taste like, and feel like Matthews, that's why. You are right in the fact that we need our own communities to connect first, and that is something our elected officials have failed to do for their own citizens. You also make reference to the fact that maybe Steele and Weber might be puppets of Mrs Drake, I have know way of knowing that be if so DRAKE WON !!!!!!!
What you ta,king about? You make no sense....
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#197 Nov 13, 2011
Resident too wrote:
<quoted text>
What you ta,king about? You make no sense....
Then all I know to say is you can't read and comprehend.
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#198 Nov 13, 2011
Forest Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Corrections:: where I said "you also make reference to the fact Steele and Weber might be puppets if Mrs Drake" I should have said Stokes and Reed Estero, I have know way of knowing that but if so DRAKE WON.
stat

United States

#199 Nov 13, 2011
Drake actually received more votes in 2009 than either Weber or Steele received in 2011...but she still lost by a landslide to Paxton. The 2011 election did not have Drake or Paxton on the ballot...so how exactly did Drake win in 2011? By and large voters stayed home...and obviously were complacent with the status quo if they didn't feel the need to get out their front door to vote for only 2 council positions.
Forest Parker

Indian Trail, NC

#200 Nov 13, 2011
stat wrote:
Drake actually received more votes in 2009 than either Weber or Steele received in 2011...but she still lost by a landslide to Paxton. The 2011 election did not have Drake or Paxton on the ballot...so how exactly did Drake win in 2011? By and large voters stayed home...and obviously were complacent with the status quo if they didn't feel the need to get out their front door to vote for only 2 council positions.
Geeezzz, learn how to read and comprehend, post #183 Curious wrote, that maybe Reed and Stokes are puppets of Mrs Drake and in another earlier post Mrs Drake was accused of supporting Steele and Weber, with all of this being said and if it is possibility true, then Mrs Drake WINS if what you and others have said, that these 4 people are her puppets. Geeeezzzzz !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law 6 min Orville 7
Watch the heat 1 hr Fred Herbert 2
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 1 hr Dat mon name Geary 307
dont trust trump 1 hr Fred Herbert 9
Unchecked apartment building. Mon moplus 1
Hidden Fees Mon Lama 2
Shiloh Trace HOA (Nov '13) Mon PNorkett 3

Stallings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stallings Mortgages