Who are Lynda Paxtons supported candi...

Who are Lynda Paxtons supported candidates that will disband the police?

Created by MAd Max on Aug 15, 2011

505 votes

Click on an option to vote

Ira Bostic

Fred Weber

Rob Mitchell

Shawna Steel

Larry Falcone

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
MSN monkey

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 15, 2011
Ira Bostic and Larry Falcone are her two minions!
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#2 Aug 21, 2011
Bostic and Falcone are Paxton's hand picked puppet's.
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#3 Aug 21, 2011
Shawna Steel will NOT, I SAY NOT, disband the police department.
Resident 1

Matthews, NC

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Everybody knows Ira is running to help Paxton finish destroying Stallings, like tonight at the town meeting the idiots are once again discussing the sports complex to waste more of our tax money, like the stupid water park, I wonder what is next.
Fact

Durham, NC

#5 Aug 23, 2011
If you search Ira Bostic, he sued the town of Stallings several years ago in class action suit. You can look it up on the net.
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#6 Aug 23, 2011
Fact wrote:
If you search Ira Bostic, he sued the town of Stallings several years ago in class action suit. You can look it up on the net.
FACT!!!!!Who care about that, it's old news and he is a hand picked Paxton croney and everybody knowes it. His nose is so far up Paxtons posteria that he can see the light of day on the other side.
Stallings Resident

Matthews, NC

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Why did Ira sue the town of Stallings ?????
Stallings Resident 2

Durham, NC

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Why did he sue?
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#9 Aug 24, 2011
Fact wrote:
I think somebody is telling a big fat lie, I searched the net and found nothing.
Shanamara Rules

Durham, NC

#11 Aug 25, 2011
It appears that he sued over annexation...I think. Interesting he now wants to run the Town!
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#12 Aug 27, 2011
Shanamara Rules wrote:
It appears that he sued over annexation...I think. Interesting he now wants to run the Town!
This is a bunch of bull, I called the town Hall and they know of no such suit in the last 10 years, some idiot is just trying to create an issue for Ira the Paxton puppet.
Monkey Face

Matthews, NC

#13 Aug 28, 2011
Ira Bostic hangs with Mayor and trys to get her all involved in his church. She doesn't go there and pretends she does. Some of the members say she hasn't darkened the doors since last election. Ira stating that Shawna is going to disband the police department is stupid. Everyone knows that Shawna worked with a group to get petitions to save it and worked to save her neighborhood from the Bypass that Paxton put right in their throats. Ira never tried to save Forest Park. Down with Ira!!! Yes with Fred Webber!!! President of the HOA at Callonwood who supports the Stallings Police Department!!!!
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#14 Aug 28, 2011
Monkey Face wrote:
Ira Bostic hangs with Mayor and trys to get her all involved in his church. She doesn't go there and pretends she does. Some of the members say she hasn't darkened the doors since last election. Ira stating that Shawna is going to disband the police department is stupid. Everyone knows that Shawna worked with a group to get petitions to save it and worked to save her neighborhood from the Bypass that Paxton put right in their throats. Ira never tried to save Forest Park. Down with Ira!!! Yes with Fred Webber!!! President of the HOA at Callonwood who supports the Stallings Police Department!!!!
You said it best,everybody knows how Shawna works with the police department, just ask any of the officers.
Callonwood

Durham, NC

#15 Aug 29, 2011
Fred is on the HOA he is no longer president. He was president 2 years ago. Just FYI!
Walt

Charlotte, NC

#16 Aug 29, 2011
I've heard Shawna Steele at several events state she will try and raise our taxes to employ more police officers, form a drug unit and a SWAT team. Fred Weber will also try to raise our taxes to increase the size of the police department. These 1 issue candidates scare me. Priorities should be developing projects that create jobs and cutting taxes.
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Ira has worked with Paxton to bring the by-pass right down the throat of Forest Park residents and to destroy the business corridor along hwy 74. VOTE NO TO BOSTIC THE PAXTON PUPPET.
Ken

Charlotte, NC

#18 Aug 29, 2011
The government has enough of my money - reduce our taxes! If Steel wants more police officers she can pay for them.
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#19 Aug 29, 2011
Walt wrote:
I've heard Shawna Steele at several events state she will try and raise our taxes to employ more police officers, form a drug unit and a SWAT team. Fred Weber will also try to raise our taxes to increase the size of the police department. These 1 issue candidates scare me. Priorities should be developing projects that create jobs and cutting taxes.
Walt do you really think Ira working with Paxton to destroy the business corridor along hwy 74 will help our taxes? come on Walt where your head ? how much tax base will be lost when all the business have to shut down because of no access ? oh well guess old Walt will vote with Paxton to spend another 1.5 million on something as stupid as the water park that is now under construction, go to the park some time, most of the people there are from Matthews and Indian Trail.
Monkey Joe

Matthews, NC

#20 Aug 29, 2011
Ken wrote:
The government has enough of my money - reduce our taxes! If Steel wants more police officers she can pay for them.
That's right, and if Paxton and the council want a stupid water park, let them pay for it, not with my tax money.
Fact

Durham, NC

#21 Aug 30, 2011
Neither Shawna nor Fred has stated that they will raise taxes. I know Fred personally and he is staunch republican, who is against raising taxes. Try asking him yourself instead of making up lies! Ira is Paxtons Monkey, thats a fact!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best little town in North Carolina? (May '08) 3 hr Murphy Mama 165
united air temp scam Thu Becky 1
Kyle Fleischmann (May '11) Wed Omg 9
Considering a move to Wesley Chapel Wed Harry S 2
Buh Bye All You IBM Employees (Oct '10) Wed Disintegrating IBM 296
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Tue Timmy_ 4,868
Poll Do you think women with hairy armpits are ok (Jan '09) Feb 2 Frank 551
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stallings Mortgages