Winning lottery ticket still unclaimed

Winning lottery ticket still unclaimed

There are 6 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Winning lottery ticket still unclaimed. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

MONROE Someone from the Stallings area has yet to claim a $1 million prize. Two weeks ago, somebody purchased a $1 million winning ticket from the Market Express store at the corner of Old Monroe Road and Potter Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

mcard

Lenoir, NC

#1 Sep 8, 2010
it's mine!

(damnit! now where did i put that ticket....)
winner

Four Oaks, NC

#2 Sep 8, 2010
paid good money at the fair to find the winning number from a psychic. can't wait to laugh a you suckers when I become a hundred millionaire.
Antonio

Marshville, NC

#3 Sep 19, 2010
I got a email that said I won the Yahoo Lottery of 8 million dollars. My daddy sqaid it is a scam.
Lottery Winner

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Sep 22, 2010
100% its a scam.

By the way, has anyone used www.lottoprediction.com to use their predicted lottery Numbers. I looked at their stats and looks like their lottery predictions are pretty good.
holedigger

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2010
win it first then post your crap about winning- until then dream on suckker
winner

Four Oaks, NC

#7 Jan 21, 2011
Come fair time next year I,m going to slap the S**t out of that Psychic. Benn playin the same numsbers since September and ain't won squat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christian in uptown charlotte bitter hateful pe... 5 hr Angel at night 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 5 hr Angel at night 260
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Fri marymagdlyn 139
News Five teens charged in string of east Charlotte ... Fri Club Kelly 1
i Stand by Wed Hung 1
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Nov 13 Moose Knuckle 20
Chad Nov 12 Hung 1

Stallings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stallings Mortgages