Paxton Proposes loss of Property right

Posted in the Stallings Forum

Dont Tread on Me

Durham, NC

#1 Sep 13, 2011
Another assail on personal property rights was proposed last night at the Stallings Town Council Meeting. Mayor Lynda Paxton wants to Ban hunting in Stallings. This includes family farms and other property that has been around for decades longer than the town itself, such as the Smith Farm. No more dove hunts or deer hunting. All beacuse one resident has complained. You can find out he resident if you listen to the granicus in 2009 and 2010 right after labor day. Take the rights of many for one.
Jake

Matthews, NC

#2 Sep 13, 2011
I think the Mayor showed how uninformed she is last night, calling bird shot, used for dove hunting bullets. The property owner and the mayor needs to be challenged to show the "bullets" that were found but this uninformed person.
NRA Supporter

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 13, 2011
There was no findings of damage by the police officer. She was very uninformed by the caller!
Jake

Matthews, NC

#5 Sep 13, 2011
NRA Supporter wrote:
There was no findings of damage by the police officer. She was very uninformed by the caller!
Then to bring before the council a motion/issue to ban hunting on private land showes a lack of leadership on the Mayors part.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
powpow 1 hr brightfields420 3
carlos agurs Fri what what what 2
bggb (Aug '14) Fri no one 141
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Thu traci 150
dresser for sale Thu Lee pulley 1
need a cake decorator Thu ramona269 1
Belk Seeking Sale Apr 15 MooresvilleNative 2
More from around the web

Stallings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE