Property Rights: Wesley Chapel dispute grows

A group of landowners outside Wesley Chapel has entered an ongoing dispute over government powers, asking a judge to stop the village from zoning land outside its borders. Read more
homeboy

Indian Trail, NC

#1 Oct 15, 2007
If the doggone yanks dont like it here,Move back north.YOU are the problem,with our roads schools housing TAXES. Any yank want to go snipe hunting?
Cgillock

Charlotte, NC

#2 Nov 5, 2007
The carpet baggers are ruining the south.
Tired of Excuses

Indian Trail, NC

#3 Nov 8, 2007
Unless you are a loud mouth yankee,YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!
REBEL ROUSER

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Nov 13, 2007
AMEN!

Since: Oct 07

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 14, 2007
As a proud southerner, let me be the first to say it is not a North vs South thing. If we're gonna keep electing the same politicians at the local and state level, then we have no one to blame but ourselves.
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#6 Aug 7, 2008
homeboy, Cgillock, Tired of excuses, REBEL ROUSER, all toofless wonders. Tidy up that trailer that is so unsightly, slobs. We, the newcomers will have a big say in the voting booth. Alot more that what you try to say in these post. Bless your heart, neighbor.
REBEL ROUSER

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Aug 7, 2008
JIM wrote:
homeboy, Cgillock, Tired of excuses, REBEL ROUSER, all toofless wonders. Tidy up that trailer that is so unsightly, slobs. We, the newcomers will have a big say in the voting booth. Alot more that what you try to say in these post. Bless your heart, neighbor.
Finally,science breakthrew,AFTERBIRTH that can type!
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#8 Aug 8, 2008
First Cleefuss learn how to spell then mount your sister again.
REBEL ROUSER

Indian Trail, NC

#9 Aug 8, 2008
Had a Yankee techer.haha. got you a trailer waiting for you when you run out of mone$.I'm not going to pick up you bad habit.
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#10 Aug 8, 2008
REBEL ROUSER wrote:
Had a Yankee techer.haha. got you a trailer waiting for you when you run out of mone$.I'm not going to pick up you bad habit.
Your 3rd grade writing and spelling skills are impressive for a special education kid, now let your parents/cousins on the computer.
REBEL ROUSER

Indian Trail, NC

#11 Aug 8, 2008
JIM wrote:
Laying all jokes,people with an attitude like yours is the reason for the dislike of yankee transplants,there is a lot and I mean alot of good yankees moving here and I welcome them,but when a pigheaded fagget comes in an makes things worst with there I'm here now,and you are going to do it my way or else,thats what causes problems,I'm sure the same garbage truck that dropped you off will ,will pick you up an dump you back where you came from.
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#12 Aug 8, 2008
REBEL, just think for the rest of your life your vote has been nullified by me. HAHAHA The next time the garbage truck passes by your shack remember to clean up that mess of souvenirs that you have accumulated. Guess what? I will not be going anywhere, anytime soon. Howdie neighbor.
REBEL ROUSER

Indian Trail, NC

#13 Aug 8, 2008
WE WILL SEE,HAHAHAHA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 3 hr Clive Blanston 4,795
News Union Co. revaluation leads to first decrease i... 7 hr armadillo 1
dog food (Jun '14) Wed nyc2nc 12
I Love Black Women (May '11) Wed DO WHAT 247
what abe thought about black people Wed LAND OF THE FREE 5
Review: Trinity and Sons Emergency Locksmith Wed MarietteYoung77 1
Review: Dynamic Enterprises LLC Tue yhyhyhynunjb 1
Stallings Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stallings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance