United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

I had the pleasure of working with Reed Esarove many years ago when he first came to the area. He's a good, ethical man and will work hard to do the right thing.
Lynda and Reed Two Idiots

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

Reed is a crony. His head is so far up Lynda Paxton's ass its not even funny. Rumor has it if Lynda gets her cronies in she will disband the police department, and fire the town manager
GoodOldDays

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

Lynda and Reed Two Idiots wrote:
Reed is a crony. His head is so far up Lynda Paxton's ass its not even funny. Rumor has it if Lynda gets her cronies in she will disband the police department, and fire the town manager
Thats the best news I've heard. If She promises to do all of that and cut the tax rate by 50% she'll get my vote. I liked the Sheriff's Office working here better anyway. She doesn't really have to fire the Town Manager though, just get rid of the Police Dept and cut taxes
Stallings Friend

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

I think the only Ass is the person who writes this kind of stuid comment.
Michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

So wrong and what a lair Stallings Friend....are you playing both sides?
Larrys neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

Judged:

I dont want to go back to the Sheriff's dept. I do not want to wait 30 minutes while I am not sure if thier is an intruder in my home or not...happened in 2000, oh, I was 8 months pregnant...

Turned out that I had forgotten that I had left the screen off or something... so it was nothing, but regardless, I dont like the idea of waiting 30 minutes for something that have a response time of single digit minutes instead of 30?
Good OldDays

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Larrys neighbor wrote:
I dont want to go back to the Sheriff's dept. I do not want to wait 30 minutes while I am not sure if thier is an intruder in my home or not...happened in 2000, oh, I was 8 months pregnant...
Turned out that I had forgotten that I had left the screen off or something... so it was nothing, but regardless, I dont like the idea of waiting 30 minutes for something that have a response time of single digit minutes instead of 30?
I'm going to call B/S on that, unless they were handling a more important call. It may have seemed like 30 minutes but I very seriously doubt it. When ever I've needed them even for little things I never had to wait more than 15 min. Aiso it was patially our fault if the response times were longer than we wanted. If we'd been paying for more deputy's we'd have gotten shorter wait times. You can have one in your neighborhood all day, everyday if your willing to pay for it. It's all relative, higher taxes more officers or lower taxes fewer officers. How much can you stand to pay? I'd be happy with paying less in taxes and assunmng a little more responsibilty for my own safety.
Voter

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Unless I missed something -- disbanding the police department is not on anyone's campaign platform (unless you count count as valid accusations and rumors from their opposition -- which by the way were also made 4 years ago too and gee... didn't actually happen!).
Intelligence

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Intelligence is a fleeting thing for some people. The person that wrote this article is no different. Does the police department need to be disbanded, is there inappropriate behavior going on in the police department, do we have 4 relatives working in the same police department working for each other, why are we spending 92k per police officer to protect a 7 square mile area of township and we have 22 police officers??? Why is it that I see three of four of our police officers eating breakfast less than 100 yards from each other, three of them eating in the same restaurant? Does this mean our Chief is running patrol for that hour? Why is almost 40% of our town's budget spent on police?? The 92k spent on police officers doesn't include the building and utilities?? The police have the entire downstairs of city hall...hello??? What a waste!! This is not New York, Chicago or Los Angeles!! If the city manager AND the police department need to be looked over then go for it!!! This is uneducated city government gone awry and needs to be publicized!!! The last thing is why are we entertaining rumors??? If you think you want to know what these two stand for set up a debate and let's hear it from the candidates??? Your rumor verbiage is garbage and YOU are on your own agenda!! I believe that Drake talked about the rumors and what would happen in the election last go around. Look what happened to her!! People are over it with the hate politics and flat out lies. You my friend are most probably on someone's agenda and that's great. Candidates having people like you supporting them are going to be the best thing for the other candidates running.

Congratulations...single handedly you have made Reed and Lynda look great in my eyes and they didn't even have to say a word other than what they have already said publically!!!
Wake up Stallings

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

This blog is being written by a few people who wear hats on both sides. No one is going to use the language that was so bad about a candidate that is unknown. It is obvious. Someone else stated this blog is rigged and you can vote 20 times. So if you form opinions from this blog on your candiate, God hell you Intelligence. Which other name are you?
Proof Reed is an idiot

Grayson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2009

Judged:

Intelligence wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligence is a fleeting thing for some people. The person that wrote this article is no different. Does the police department need to be disbanded, is there inappropriate behavior going on in the police department, do we have 4 relatives working in the same police department working for each other, why are we spending 92k per police officer to protect a 7 square mile area of township and we have 22 police officers??? Why is it that I see three of four of our police officers eating breakfast less than 100 yards from each other, three of them eating in the same restaurant? Does this mean our Chief is running patrol for that hour? Why is almost 40% of our town's budget spent on police?? The 92k spent on police officers doesn't include the building and utilities?? The police have the entire downstairs of city hall...hello??? What a waste!! This is not New York, Chicago or Los Angeles!! If the city manager AND the police department need to be looked over then go for it!!! This is uneducated city government gone awry and needs to be publicized!!! The last thing is why are we entertaining rumors??? If you think you want to know what these two stand for set up a debate and let's hear it from the candidates??? Your rumor verbiage is garbage and YOU are on your own agenda!! I believe that Drake talked about the rumors and what would happen in the election last go around. Look what happened to her!! People are over it with the hate politics and flat out lies. You my friend are most probably on someone's agenda and that's great. Candidates having people like you supporting them are going to be the best thing for the other candidates running.
Congratulations...single handedly you have made Reed and Lynda look great in my eyes and they didn't even have to say a word other than what they have already said publically!!!
thansk reed for your post. We can now see where you stand on the police and Town manager. You never had to live here with Sheriffs patrolling the streets. Lets hope the crooks go for your house and family not mine. It would be a travesty to cut anything from the Police. Thank you REED FOR ADMItting TO WANTING TO CUT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. BE AWARE CITIZENS, REED HAS ADMITTED HE IS WITH LYNDA AND WILL CUT THE POLICE. GREAT PLATFORM. GOD HELP US IF YOU ARE ELECTED.
Tom in Stallings

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Judged:

Proof Reed is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
thansk reed for your post. We can now see where you stand on the police and Town manager. You never had to live here with Sheriffs patrolling the streets. Lets hope the crooks go for your house and family not mine. It would be a travesty to cut anything from the Police. Thank you REED FOR ADMItting TO WANTING TO CUT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT. BE AWARE CITIZENS, REED HAS ADMITTED HE IS WITH LYNDA AND WILL CUT THE POLICE. GREAT PLATFORM. GOD HELP US IF YOU ARE ELECTED.
It's a shame that you are so bitter. I don't see your name or Reed's on this blog. I haven't heard anything that supports your ignorant statements, actually from any candidate running!! Your statements and conclusions are probably part of the reason why very talented people stay away from politics. Shame on you.
Facts only Please

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Reed we missedyou at the Town COuncil Meeting the other evening. Where were you??
FactsOnlyPlease- Original

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Facts only Please wrote:
Reed we missedyou at the Town COuncil Meeting the other evening. Where were you??
READERS BE CAUTIOUS... while the name 'facts only please' is not copyrighted, etc. Someone other than the original poster (who has posted numerous times on these town threads) is now posting under the same name. If you reread the 'original' Facts Only Please's posts you will see a difference in tone, punctuation, tact, etc. than what appears above.
Guess there are some politicians or other individuals in our town who fear anonymous political speech and the accountability it brings with it and therefore are intent on 'outing' or otherwise trying to make an anonymous and concerned citizen expose their name.
Is it healthy to have small town politics based on people (i.e. personal attacks) rather than issues?
From this point forward... there will be no consistency in blogger names.:-)
Signing off as 'original' Facts Only Please....
No consistency

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Judged:

Its a shame that Facts only posts so many diffent blogs to try and confuse people. Facts only....Do not wasteour time. Plese let the candidates speak for themselves...instead of prodding them to speak..
Cat

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

No consistency wrote:
Its a shame that Facts only posts so many diffent blogs to try and confuse people. Facts only....Do not wasteour time. Plese let the candidates speak for themselves...instead of prodding them to speak..
LOL... someone obviously didn't understand that "No Consistency" meant that that moniker would not be used again. Quite funny to see the lengths individuals will go to.
Snipe Hunt

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2009

Judged:

Did some research on Reed with Char-meck Police and SLED in SC. FOund nothing on him. In the process of checking with my connections in Florida, and again I have found nothing on him Reed, can you enlighten us with your actual public safety career.
Watching

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2009

Judged:

Snipe Hunt wrote:
Did some research on Reed with Char-meck Police and SLED in SC. FOund nothing on him. In the process of checking with my connections in Florida, and again I have found nothing on him Reed, can you enlighten us with your actual public safety career.
I thought Reed is running for Council not Police Chief???? Drakes ignorant abusive supporters will ruin the election for her because of their arrogance and complete incompetence!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Stallings Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Stallings Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Stallings People Search