I endorse the write-in candidate

I endorse the write-in candidate

There are 2 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Oct 21, 2009, titled I endorse the write-in candidate. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

As a candidate for Mayor of Stallings, I had not intended to endorse any candidates, but I feel compelled to speak out about a serious issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

She Stinks

Clover, SC

#1 Oct 21, 2009
BArbra anne is a cook and the whole town knows it. If I was harry I would be pissed that she endorsed me. I bet this one will get her ass sued. She is a vindictive hateful person. I am not sure how she calls herself a Christian.
Larry

Indian Trail, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2009
you are right, she has been the laughing (crying) stock of the council. least she will be gone soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) 2 min marymagdlyn 139
News Five teens charged in string of east Charlotte ... 1 hr Club Kelly 1
i Stand by Wed Hung 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Nov 14 Hating nc 259
What the hell is wrong with blacks in charlotte? Nov 13 Moose Knuckle 20
Chad Nov 12 Hung 1
Black women and hairy arm pits Nov 9 Angel at night 17

Stallings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stallings Mortgages