Crossing Paths Park will be Indian Tr...

Crossing Paths Park will be Indian Trail's first

There are 4 comments on the Enquirer-Journal story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Crossing Paths Park will be Indian Trail's first. In it, Enquirer-Journal reports that:

INDIAN TRAIL Western Union's largest town by population will build its first public park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enquirer-Journal.

IT4me

Wauseon, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2010
Great addition to the town. My family enjoys the Matthews concert series and can't wait to do the same in our own town.
Great News

Charlotte, NC

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Darlene Luther, Robert Allen, Jeff Goodall and Gary D'Onofrio have made the residents of Indian Trail very happy with their decisions on the two potential town parks. One is on land the town already owns, "Crossing Paths Park," a one-acre lot next to the town hall complete with amphitheatre, brick, wrought iron, flowers, etc., and another 27 acre parcel with a 150,000 s.f. building near the library and Hwy 74, with a pond, etc. Very exciting; lots of creative potential. This Genwove property was just given the green light on its environmental study.
IT4me

Wauseon, OH

#3 Aug 28, 2010
When is the first concert ? Can't wait!
YAY IT !
Happy Day

New Philadelphia, OH

#4 Sep 1, 2010
I am very excited about this park. Unlike the mayor, I don't see a problem with it being near the railroad tracks. Both Waxhaw and Matthews have a parkand events area near the tracks and most feel it gives character to the area. The unfortunate event in Waxhaw was very rare. Just as is any accident that may ever happen. Just because you witness a car drive through a fence at a park doesn't mean you never put a park near a street again. Seems more like Mayor John Quinn is fixed on shedding negative light about most everything the councilmembers Jeff Goodall, Darlene Luther, Robert Allen and Gary Donofrio are doing these days, and they are doing some really great things. My understanding is that John Hullinger was not elected but was appointed by the mayor which you can tell. At the end of the day Mayor Quinn doesn't have to come to the park. Most of us are excited for the first concert at the amphitheater and will be thankful to the council for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... 13 hr Soho 4
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Jun 27 Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jun 27 Justice 55
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... (Jul '15) Jul '15 vam 2

Stallings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance