Stallings considers hunting ban

Stallings considers hunting ban

There are 7 comments on the Union County Weekly story from Sep 17, 2011, titled Stallings considers hunting ban. In it, Union County Weekly reports that:

Stallings gun owners may soon need to travel out of town to hunt. During their Monday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Union County Weekly.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2011
Americans complain about everything.

If I went dove hunting, lol, the countryside would magically become completely void of all forms of life, a tranquil silence would fall upon my ears (except for the occasional roar of a mufflerless motorcycle). If I dared sit down I would drift off to sleep in a boring forest of 'empty'.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2011
The next time I go hunting in Nottingham forest, I'm leaving the ammo at home, tis lighter that way.

When alligator see or hear people they rush to the water, and duck do the same too.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#3 Sep 17, 2011
I always see plenty of dove and duck. They're always found in town where they're protected by hunting AND discharge law from the hunter.
JimmyT

Hilltown, PA

#4 Sep 17, 2011
Thankfully here in PA, only the PGC regulates hunting. No political subdivision can ban hunting within it's borders.
Buckshot

Indian Trail, NC

#5 Sep 18, 2011
JimmyT wrote:
Thankfully here in PA, only the PGC regulates hunting. No political subdivision can ban hunting within it's borders.
Well it should be that way here but with the idiot Mayor we have and the people on the council that can't think for themselves, and have to have the Mayor think for them, you see what we get.
JimmyT

Hilltown, PA

#6 Sep 19, 2011
You don't understand. The mayor here could enact a ban on hunting but it matters not. As long as I'm within the game law there is nothing the mayor can do to stop me from hunting in "his" town.
Buckshot

Indian Trail, NC

#7 Sep 19, 2011
JimmyT wrote:
You don't understand. The mayor here could enact a ban on hunting but it matters not. As long as I'm within the game law there is nothing the mayor can do to stop me from hunting in "his" town.
Yes there is, if the town has an ordiance against discharging a firearm within the town limits, yes there is somethinging they can do about it, game laws or no game laws. I am against any such ban because I am a hunter, but Sh** happens when you have the type of nut head Mayor we have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stallings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charlotte nightlife king to open Belmont restau... 15 hr Soho 4
Review: Verde Building Solutions Inc (Dec '14) Jun 27 Charlotte Homeowner 8
employees of Lucas Landscapping Jun 27 Justice 55
Review: Avenue Z Graphics (Jul '08) Jun 26 ARC 12
Western Carolina University: Notorious Reputati... Jun 25 Justin 3
Biogel Injections (Feb '10) Jun 25 Remy89 173
News Source: Body found dismembered in woods near St... (Jul '15) Jul '15 vam 2

Stallings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance